So frustrating when

Roll Skers

Personally, I am fine with our program not acting like Texas does :dunno

Nebraska is never going to be a university that gets into bidding wars on the next hot name mercenary for hire coach. Better to just accept that or cheer for a program that will do it, because it isn't the one in this state, because it isn't representative of the people of the state.

Unrelated, why do we insist on looking at things with such a small, hyper zoomed in lens? Yeah, Penn State is playing for the B1G Championship this year. Good for them. But James Franklin had 7 wins in his first two years. What do you think this board's opinion would have been after that? Better or worse than our current opinion of Riley? So I suppose there is no possibility of us making the championship game in year 3 under a new coach? Ah, f#*k it, woe is Nebraska, PSU is vastly superior and it isn't fair.

Well he took over a crappy situation and immediately recruited like a boss, my guess, lots of "give him another year" posts followed by "lets fire him" posts

James Franklin went 7-6 his first two years at PSU. Who the f#*k thinks that's a "success"?

Look at where they're at now ranked in the top 10 and beat the #2 team in the nation something that we can't say.

Also I believe that they've been ranked ahead of us in recruiting the past 2-3 years which is surprising with the molestations and the sanctions.

• Fire 1

James Franklin went 7-6 his first two years at PSU. Who the f#*k thinks that's a "success"?

I keep forgetting 5-7 is progress here on HB but 7-6 after massive sanctions isn't.

I'll cash app you $10 if you can find me a post that says that 5-7 was progress.

I know the exact poster who said it, but he got banned.

Look at where they're at now ranked in the top 10 and beat the #2 team in the nation something that we can't say.

Also I believe that they've been ranked ahead of us in recruiting the past 2-3 years which is surprising with the molestations and the sanctions.

And it took James Franklin three years to get to ten wins. We beat a top ten team last year and this is their first appearance in the Big Ten Championship game. Not sure what you're exactly trying to say? By all accounts they haven't had more success than Nebraska.

I keep forgetting 5-7 is progress here on HB but 7-6 after massive sanctions isn't.

I'll cash app you $10 if you can find me a post that says that 5-7 was progress.

Not in as many words but here is what I found with a quick search on my phone:

I will gladly take 7 loses of 10 points or less over 2-3 complete woodshed beatings. There is a big perception difference between the 2 IMO.

• Fire 1

Not in as many words but here is what I found with a quick search on my phone:

I will gladly take 7 loses of 10 points or less over 2-3 complete woodshed beatings. There is a big perception difference between the 2 IMO.

And how is what I said progress exactly? Please explain?