Nebraska is 1-7 in its past eight meetings with Wisconsin and Iowa.

Saunders

Boy that's a tough stat to swallow.

Iowa is now tied with us 3-3 since we joined the conference, but their margin of victory is much higher than ours.

It would be like... really nice, if Nebraska fans could actually swallow some humility and stop with the arrogant sh#t-talking of Iowa's program as some inferior little brother. We're living in the present, and Iowa is currently just as good if not better. Sucks to admit, but f'ing deal with it. We aren't anything scary or special.

We're also 29-15-3 against them overall

Things will swing back in our favor. The two games against Wisconsin under Riley have been close, coming down to the final plays. Last year, aside from the turnovers, the game against Iowa was close, and this year was a disaster.

It's not a sin to say that Iowa is a good team, a good, disciplined team that knows who they are and what they like to do.

Iowa is now tied with us 3-3 since we joined the conference, but their margin of victory is much higher than ours.

It would be like... really nice, if Nebraska fans could actually swallow some humility and stop with the arrogant sh#t-talking of Iowa's program as some inferior little brother. We're living in the present, and Iowa is currently just as good if not better. Sucks to admit, but f'ing deal with it. We aren't anything scary or special.

Sorry, but that doesn't matter anymore. That record is from what? Over the last 100 years?

• Fire 1

Sorry, but that doesn't matter anymore. That record is from what? Over the last 100 years?
Ummm yes it does. So none of those games matter or happened?

Good grief

I'm an Iowa fan and I remember when the Huskers were special. They recruited a couple guys off my hs squad from nw Iowa so I followed them for a bit. That was a long time ago. I think it would help fans to not focus on where you "should" be but where you are and build from there. Getting a decent quarterback but focusing on building a stellar o-line and linebackers would be a good start. That does wonders in the BIG10. I saw a good receiver Corp too from you. An outstanding QB only goes so far.

• Fire 1

Like the article says, we're 1-6 1-7 in the last seven eight games. That is terrible. We are 3-1 in the previous four games. That's about where we should be.

3-1 in what previous four games?

The previous four games before the eight that the article refers to. My post above should have said 1-7 like the article, not 1-6. But you understood what I meant, didn't you?

No, i didn't. But that makes sense.

The math in this thread has been confusing.

I gave up at the title. 7 games with a 1-7 record.......

Heh... that's what I get for copying from a paid journalist. ;)

Fixed.

Yeah, wasn't a knock on you. I noticed that the article got it wrong.

No worries. When I went back to double check the line, I noticed he edited some of the copy as well.

I get what you are saying, however if you look over the past 20 years or so the numbers lean heavily in our favor and if you are going to go with the past doesn't matter anymore - than I guess yesterday is over and it doesn't matter.

I get what you are saying, however if you look over the past 20 years or so the numbers lean heavily in our favor and if you are going to go with the past doesn't matter anymore - than I guess yesterday is over and it doesn't matter.

That would be the logical place to go from this line of thinking. Why does the arbitrary date of us joining the B1G matter more than the last 100 years?

This isn't even the same team that beat Iowa in year 2011.