How far are we behind the top teams in Big Ten

I watched the Big Ten Championship game last night after Volleyball was over and I kept thinking to my self wow we are no where close to Penn St or WI at this point in the year and we are even further behind MI and Ohio State. We are a middle of the road team in the Big Ten.

WI will dominate the West the next few years and we seem to have no clue?

I never was sold on Riley and I am still not, he is a great guy but wow I cant help but wonder if we can ever really compete with him as Coach?

Nebraska is closer than you think to being consistently in the conference's top 3.

We just gotta expel the pelini cancers from this team.

We will see the direction of our program on NSD. If we can get some of the big fish we are after, I think Riley can and will lead this team to at very minimum a West title in the next 3 years.

Oh.

Goodie.

I think we can win the west next season but I might be accused of being under the influence of something by some on this board

We will see the direction of our program on NSD. If we can get some of the big fish we are after, I think Riley can and will lead this team to at very minimum a West title in the next 3 years.

Oh.

Goodie.

I think we can win the west next season but I might be accused of being under the influence of something by some on this board

Nebraska could have won the Big 10 West this season...if they weren't a gaggle of weak female dogs. (Profanity deliberately withheld.)

We lost three games this year. Clearly OSU is at another level right now yo us.

Michigan is a question mark. They can be really good but I don't see them quite at the same level as OSU yet.

I think we can play with and beat everyone else.

We lost to Wisconsin on the road in over time. I don't see why they are so much better than us.

The Iowa game was just plain pathetic. Winning that game clearly meant more to their players. On top of that, our running QB couldn't run. That's a huge problem for an offense that relies on your QB to run.

PSU lost a game early they shouldn't have just like us.

I don't think we are that far behind them.

Michigan dominated OSU for 3 quarters. They aren't a question mark. Just because they lost a game when they didn't have their starting QB doesn't put a question mark behind them, imo.

Also regarding PSU. Losing early and improving like crazy is completely different from folding late, which is what NU did. That's not even remotely comparable. NU got worse through the year. Penn State got 100x better.

It's called injuries and it's what happens when smaller/younger guys go up against bigger/older guys - overtime the body wears down.
More than half of Penn States starters are sophomores or younger on offense FYI. 3 freshman on the OLine.

Nice try.

And

8 more of their 2nd string fall in that same category. PSU is young. A lot younger than NU is on Offense. NU has 7 on its 2 deep that are underclassmen. PSU has 14

24 to 18 PSU if you include defense.

• Fire 1

Penn State is coming off the worst scandal in College Sports history, they won the B1G and are #5 in the Nation. Glad we can compete for a West title with in three years.

Nebraska is not very far you guys. They need a good QB. That changes everything. Defenses will not be pinning their ears back or selling out to stop the run. Teams will have to play Nebraska straight up. If you watch Nebraska closely in their passing game, there is at least one receiver open every play. But majority of the time, he is never thrown to.

The D is a work in progress and have holes in crucial spots. They couldn't be relied on to save the O's ass against Wisc, OSU, and Iowa. Injuries didn't help either.

Yes, they need to get tougher and hopefully they can get more physical in practice. Special teams was just poorly coached. That can change in an offseason. With Nebraska, it is about the little things, get some guys who can do that and it changes drastically.

Penn State is coming off the worst scandal in College Sports history, they won the B1G and are #5 in the Nation. Glad we can compete for a West title with in three years.

I said at very minimum. I think we will be in the conference championship game next year

I said at very minimum. I think we will be in the conference championship game next year

Nebraska could have been in the Big 10 title game this year.

But I forgot....

Getting to the Big 10 title game requires heart, effort, and commitment.

Something these current Pelini recruited players know NOTHING about.