Who has a big day?

ADS

defense: Banderas. He's quietly put together a great season. Tonight will cap an excellent college career, and propel him into the NFL.

offense: Tommy. He won't start. But I have a hunch his injured hammy isn't as bad as advertised. I think he'll come in after a couple of series and have a great game.

GBR!

Wishful thinking going on this AM I'd say. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiments and spirit evidenced thereby.

In the same Husker prideful spirit that I proudly display every game day, I will say that QB Fyfe has the best QB numbers of the entire year and miracles happen and the Huskers pull off the upset of the season with a 31 to 27 win on the final drive of the game. Both receivers and runners have satisfactory days although the stats are spread around such that none will be outstanding, except Fyfe of course. The defense plays hard and although there are several big plays vs them, they make enough plays here and there throughout the game to keep Big Red in it until the final few minutes when a penalty aided drive leads to the winning margin.

Go Huskers! The crowd will be awfully orange today but the score will be red!