Softest program in college football

Geeboo07

We had a soft chancellor, who hired a soft AD, who hired a soft coach with a soft style who brought in a soft staff.

This should not be a surprise to anyone who knows.

Well, if next year goes as expected, we may be able to do this whole dance again--Riley has to at least match this year or improve, I'd wager, or Eichorst and Riley are out the door. Especially since we'll start getting our full B1G money next season...

We had a soft chancellor, who hired a soft AD, who hired a soft coach with a soft style who brought in a soft staff.

At the very least you're predictable. :facepalm:

If you don't mind my interruption of the pity party, much thanks to Ryker Fyfe, Brandon R., Alonzo Moore and all the other seniors who did their best and fought. Missed the softness there but I'm confident you will find a way to inject it.

Nate G., live with yourself. You gave your teammates the middle finger when they needed you most.

• Fire 3

Coincidentally, the two softest things we had today were the OL and the defense. Something we used to pride ourselves on. Somehow we lost that along the way. We need that swagger back. More aggressiveness and pure passion and will is needed. Cav and Banker should be relieved.

Thank you. A voice of reason. Cav can hit the road tonight.

• Fire 1

If you don't mind my interruption of the pity party, much thanks to Ryker Fyfe, Brandon R., Alonzo Moore and all the other seniors who did their best and fought. Missed the softness there but I'm confident you will find a way to inject it.

Nate G., live with yourself. You gave your teammates the middle finger when they needed you most.

This hurt more than I thought it would. Our secondary looked and played like crap. Reed, Williams and Jackson need to learn basic tackling 101 before they'd ever see the field again. Nate out was a huge loss. He couldve made a difference as others, not yet ready for prime time, would not have been in. Just my .02

Really? We need a hardcore Chancellor who will, at academic meetings, head butt other school's Chancellors and/or swear at them?

Did I say that?

The softness flowed from the top. Not sure what Green is like, but hopefully the next AD isn't as soft as the former coach described.

Too bad that the current admin/staff had no repercussions for truant players.

Too bad that the current admin/staff had no repercussions for truant players.

They do... it's called suspension from games....