denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

At first I was in denial I though this is just a cruel joke - Steve arrives on campus.

Then I got angry hww could we have fallen so far - Callahan

I said just give us a coach who can show kids how to play defense - Bo (Bargaining)

Bo fired and Riley hired - depression and now working on acceptance of the death of Big Red!

People want to get rid of the black shirts - my guess is it is a Millennial more anger!

See the grief process is not a straight line.

I am in mourning!

• Fire 1

At first I was in denial I though this is just a cruel joke - Steve arrives on campus.

I said just give us a coach who can show kids how to play defense - Bo (Bargaining)

Bo fired and Riley hired - depression and now working on acceptance of the death of Big Red!

People want to get rid of the black shirts - my guess is it is a Millennial more anger!

I am in mourning!

Great comment.

Considering how much time... faith... money... loyalty...and personal energy... so many Nebraska fans have put into the program...

But I personally refuse the be depressed or accepting...

I'm angry...

And I'm going to continue to be angry until ALL these fools who have hijacked our program are gone.

I am in mourning!

Great comment.

Considering how much time... faith... money... loyalty...and personal energy... so many Nebraska fans have put into the program...

But I personally refuse the be depressed or accepting...

I'm angry...

And I'm going to continue to be angry until ALL these fools who have hijacked our program are gone.

Redirecting your anger towards stuff you can control is the first step towards getting closure. That and buying eucalyptus candles. Those things are the jam.

I go into the anger stage every time some person here at HB decides that they should start a NEW thread about how bad the coaches are, the AE is, the OL/DL is, the coordinators are, blah blah blah.

Seriously - it deserves it's own category in the FB section - maybe called "I know best, and what this team needs ...." Or "Coaching From The Couch"