The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

He has his marching orders. 

I’d say the cult has a predetermined outcome. Another example why this is a cult. Persecution complex, protect the tribe from outside influences and information, control the narrative being fed to the cult members, protect cult leader from harmful attacks by denouncing and belittling independent voices and generally living in denial of the truth 

• Plus1 1

12 hours ago, TGHusker said:

To think I was a Fox fan. Man I’m glad I’m out of that cult. 

Just thought about something.

What if Fox isn't showing it because they know they are going to be implicated in the hearings to the point that certain employees of Fox could be charged with crimes?

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What if Fox isn't showing it because they know they are going to be implicated in the hearings to the point that certain employees of Fox could be charged with crimes?

Fox business is showing it, so that’s prob not the case

• Plus1 2
44 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:o :yeah    Now that is an interesting thought.  It would seem like the whole evening line up could be apart of that possible action.  

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Fox business is showing it, so that’s prob not the case

Now that is an artful dodge :movegoalpost: of responsibilities.  They leave Tucker/Laura/Sean on air to dispute the proceedings while showing the the proceedings on the much lower watched business network - thus they can't be accused of being biased against the hearings. 

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Now that is an artful dodge :movegoalpost: of responsibilities.  They leave Tucker/Laura/Sean on air to dispute the proceedings while showing the the proceedings on the much lower watched business network - thus they can't be accused of being biased against the hearings. 

I agree that many less eyeballs on their networks will be focused on the fox business network.  

• Plus1 2