The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What cluster f#&%.

I agreed with the ruling.  But, also had a feeling this would happen.  People just can't accept something happening without taking it to the extreme.

The point isn't about the freedom to do something.

It's about them getting to force their way of life on others. Always has been.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This was on OAN less than three weeks apart. Such an amazing right-wing voice.

SHOT:

CHASER

Could you please help us keep the lights on so we can continue to call you demons who eat babies? In the name of unity!

Honestly this is the perfect microcosm to illustrate the Republican Party. Complain about things that don't exist in reality, then when faced with consequences cry for Democrats to clean up your mess. 

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

This was on OAN less than three weeks apart. Such an amazing right-wing voice.

SHOT:

CHASER

Could you please help us keep the lights on so we can continue to call you demons who eat babies? In the name of unity!

they are :Frosty:s, cry babies :cry, :movegoalpost:moving, :goalposts:denying,  :blink:nut jobs who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them on the side of the head.

My response to their lost cable audience: :clap:laughpound   Good bye and may the door hit you on the rear end when you leave stage right. :B)

31 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

they are :Frosty:s, cry babies :cry, :movegoalpost:moving, :goalposts:denying,  :blink:nut jobs who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them on the side of the head.

My response to their lost cable audience: :clap:laughpound   Good bye and may the door hit you on the rear end when you leave stage right. :B)

I believe it's more sinister than that.  I think they know exactly what the truth is and what they are doing.  They know they have a certain amount of the population totally brainwashed and they gain power and money from that.

They are pathetic sick people.

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I believe it's more sinister than that.  I think they know exactly what the truth is and what they are doing.  They know they have a certain amount of the population totally brainwashed and they gain power and money from that.

They are pathetic sick people.

:yeah  Very true. The same is true of Newsmax,  Fox guys like Hannity, Tucker etc.  Mark Liven who originally thought Trump was a fraud, con man, and of course his enablers in the House and Senate.  They all know the Big Lie is a Lie and yet they promote it for financial gain or for power.