The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Lincoln Projects inability to pick a side on Abbott. They go with whatever way the money wind is taking them. 

the original tweet is 5 years old and isnt clear if its sarcasm or not......and things do change in 5 years.  

14 minutes ago, commando said:

so if i go back 5 years and find something you tweeted.....i can re post it with no context and use it to prove you are hypocritical? 

If that’s what you choose to do, I’m not going to, nor could I stop you and it would be an uneventful exercise for you.  Difference between me and confederate flag Rick Wilson is that I don’t change my beliefs based on who’s paying me.  

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If that’s what you choose to do, I’m not going to, nor could I stop you and it would be an uneventful exercise for you.  Difference between me and confederate flag Rick Wilson is that I don’t change my beliefs based on who’s paying me.  

lol...confederate flag rick wilson?  have you ever noticed how many of those flags are at every trump rally?   at jan 6 in support of trump?   the maga busses emblazoned with those?     take that same outrage to those as you do with rick wilson and i won't consider you to be hypocritical

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, commando said:

lol...confederate flag rick wilson?  have you ever noticed how many of those flags are at every trump rally?   at jan 6 in support of trump?   the maga busses emblazoned with those?     take that same outrage to those as you do with rick wilson and i won't consider you to be hypocritical

As usual, there goes the “but Trump” statement.   Never fails.  Surprised it took three posts for you to get there:D  

• Plus1 2