The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

I'm so ready for links to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and noted Democrat politician <checks notes> Katie Couric ( :blink: ) calling for trump supporters to be put in internment camps.

:snacks:

1 minute ago, ScarletRevival said:

You should find some new sources, it's been widely reported.

Then it should be easy for you to show us links to these widely reported stories of "Dems celebrating cops being maimed and killed all summer."

31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm so ready for links to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and noted Democrat politician <checks notes> Katie Couric ( :blink: ) calling for trump supporters to be put in internment camps.

:snacks:

Where did I ever say that Couric was a politician?

Check twitter for All Out  Crazy's statements. I don't tweet.

Then it should be easy for you to show us links to these widely reported stories of "Dems celebrating cops being maimed and killed all summer."

I already gave a few examples of many examples.....this stuff is all common knowledge, no links are needed.

Besides, I don't believe everything I see on the internet.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ScarletRevival said:

One could ask why the Dems were celebrating cops being maimed and killed all summer but now they suddenly pretend to care about a cop that was tragically killed at the capitol.  

If they would have taken steps to properly secure the capitol prior to the mostly peaceful protest, this along with the murder of an unarmed woman might not have happened.

Whose they?

What happened at the Capitol wasn't peaceful.

It wasn't a murder. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, ScarletRevival said:

Where did I ever say that Couric was a politician?

Check twitter for All Out  Crazy's statements. I don't tweet.

I already gave a few examples of many examples.....this stuff is all common knowledge, no links are needed.

Besides, I don't believe everything I see on the internet.

react_haha.png

• Plus1 1
46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Literally no one could have seen this duplicitous attack on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez coming. No one!  

:rolleyes:

TBF I don't know if the office building AOC was in got breached. I have seen numerous reports it was not.

However, if she was worried about this sort of backlash, she probably should not have posted the reenactment of the scary event, if she wasn't actually in the Capitol at the time...and especially if no protestors entered the Cannon office building, if that was her actual location. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

TBF I don't know if the office building AOC was in got breached. I have seen numerous reports it was not.

However, if she was worried about this sort of backlash, she probably should not have posted the reenactment of the scary event, if she wasn't actually in the Capitol at the time...and especially if no protestors entered the Cannon office building, if that was her actual location. 

It’s kinda her thing to do that stuff 

• Plus1 1