Trump Legal Troubles

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Kohls for the win!

Now that I think about it, I bet I have never even bought a 100 dollar pair of shoes in my life. 

Same here and my last 4 pairs came from Kohl’s — on sale!!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

“Here’s how the guy who was just fined $350M for fraudulent business practices is the real victim here.”

The Trump apologism tour chugs along unabated. From the party of personal responsibility.

It’s an AP news story :laughpound

Not exactly the bastion of right wing politics :facepalm: LOLOLOL 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

A sucker is born every day and a con does his con everyday. I guess he’s found a new way to fleece his cult members and finance his half billion in fees and fines. How about some $400 gold sneakers- any takers on HB??

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-launches-sneaker-line-rcna139334

it isn't trump who is fined...it's his cult who are fined and it seems that they like it that way as they keep opening their wallets to cover a rich mans debts.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
17 hours ago, teachercd said:

I cringe when my shoes cost more than 50 dollars!!!

17 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Some here

Having flat feet and plantar fasciitis will make you spend some coin on a good pair of shoes, but not those POSes.

• TBH 1

20 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Having flat feet and plantar fasciitis will make you spend some coin on a good pair of shoes, but not those POSes.

So I think I have this now...hurts to walk, left foot, then it sort of warms up after a movement.  Feels sore?  Does that sound like that?

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, teachercd said:

So I think I have this now...hurts to walk, left foot, then it sort of warms up after a movement.  Feels sore?  Does that sound like that?

Yep. Some people have sharp stabbing pain. Mine tends to be more of a dull ache but at it's worst it's can be sharp and extremely painful. Makes you want to do nothing. Good shoes, lot's of stretching and massages, as well as not sitting on high top stools has helped.

11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Yep. Some people have sharp stabbing pain. Mine tends to be more of a dull ache but at it's worst it's can be sharp and extremely painful. Makes you want to do nothing. Good shoes, lot's of stretching and massages, as well as not sitting on high top stools has helped.

I have one of those foot massaging things, it sort of helps. 

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Stretch you calves and achilles, that helped the most for me. 

So my pain is on the side of my foot.  So I wonder if it is the same?

I don't know...but thanks for the advice!  The last 2 weeks have been so annoying