The Republican Utopia

We most definitely have an immigration problem in this country and it must be addressed. 

But if you dig into the issue a few inches, it's immediately apparent that multiple U.S. industries remain highly reliant on immigrant labor, much of it illegal. Many states and municipalities also rely on immigrant consumers and yes, taxpayers. If you could deport the illegals immediately, the U.S. economy would take a huge hit in a number of ways. The captains of industry know this, and while they are generally in the habit of voting Republican, they get oddly quiet about cracking down on deportation.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do republicans feel the need lie about how horrible our military is?  Shouldn’t they be supporting our troops?

Is this the new ‘Merica being patriotic?

I don’t believe she is talking about the military being horrible.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
33 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

she is saying our military is so horrible to join and not mission focused because we are making the troops take "gender pronoun classes"

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

She literally is saying the military is not prepared …..because of a lie.  She literally made up something to say our military is not prepared to fight if needed.  

How in the heck is that not saying they are horrible and using a lie to prove it?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
43 minutes ago, commando said:

she is saying our military is so horrible to join and not mission focused because we are making the troops take "gender pronoun classes"

I don’t believe she said the military is so horrible to join unless I missed something in the clip.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1