The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF???

f#&%ing idiot. Learn another language yourself you xenophobic piece of s#!t.

I started trying to learn Ukrainian last year as we have a lot of immigrants/refugees in the plants I go to. It's not easy, but just being able to say "hi", "yes", "no", "thank you" in someone's native tongue can mean a lot. Been working on Spanish slowly for years and talk a little to the Mexican people I work with. Also, I always try to learn some of a language if I travel there.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound:snacks:

Yet Hunter isn’t actually saying what Krass Bro claims.   Hunter’s words choice is important especially when under oath.

1). He said “not that I remember” “I don’t ever remember doing that” 

2).   “There are many different things in there that are either fabricated, hacked, stolen or manipulated”.    Keep in mind the word stolen, because Hunter is suing the laptop guy for stolen property I believe and Hunter believes the laptop and/or hard drive was stolen.   So with his word choice, fabricated, hacked, stolen or manipulated doesn’t even need to be true for his statement to not be considered perjury.    

The intelligence agencies have already confirmed its existence and that it’s not Russian Disinformation.  

And Hunter admits Joe IS The Big Guy! 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yet Hunter isn’t actually saying what Krass Bro claims.   Hunter’s words choice is important especially when under oath.

1). He said “not that I remember” “I don’t ever remember doing that” 

2).   “There are many different things in there that are either fabricated, hacked, stolen or manipulated”.    Keep in mind the word stolen, because Hunter is suing the laptop guy for stolen property I believe and Hunter believes the laptop and/or hard drive was stolen.   So with his word choice, fabricated, hacked, stolen or manipulated doesn’t even need to be true for his statement to not be considered perjury.    

The intelligence agencies have already confirmed its existence and that it’s not Russian Disinformation.  

And Hunter admits Joe IS The Big Guy! 

When you finish your dissertation on Hunter's crimes I'd love to be in attendance when you defend it. Please keep us posted!

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
34 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

When you finish your dissertation on Hunter's crimes I'd love to be in attendance when you defend it. Please keep us posted!

I know you are joking but isn't the dissertation defense process like, three PhD's asking the PhD candidate questions about his/her writing?

Or is it different for every field?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1