The Republican Utopia

13 hours ago, mrandyk said:

The irony of you calling it bubble board. When's the last time you considered a differing view point instead of denigrating it? When's the last time you opened your mind and tested your beliefs? It certainly hasn't happened here, and I'm not sure why you keep coming back if you wouldn't consider doing either of those.

Now, give your canned response complaining about filthy liberals while dodging any structured arguments.

I consider differing points of view all the time. My views generally are all over the place and I frequently criticize Trump. In fact, I may be the most independent-minded poster here. 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, RedDenver said:

They aren't illegals. They can claim asylum or apply for entry just like other immigrants have done. We have a pretty good idea of who they are as they'll go through a lengthy immigration process. So you've basically got no argument in there.

And aren't conservatives and Republicans supposed to be all about hard work and pulling yourself up by your bootstraps? Isn't that what walking for months shows? These people should be hailed as amongst the most courageous and determined of any immigrants coming here including most if not all of our own ancestors.

But you can't see them as human beings. Typical trumpist thinking. #SAD

We can’t let anyone who shows up here enter the country and have legal status. We would be quickly overwhelmed and cannot effectively assimilate that many people. In addition, the liberal welfare state with its myriad of handouts, makes it far too expensive to support that many people.

We must have borders. We must have immigration laws. We have to control the flow of people coming here and know who they are. 

You’re simply mistaken (or willfully ignorant) about the status quo. These immigrants are being coached to claim asylum. We don’t have the judges to process them in the short window of time the court allows us to hold them. So many are simply released with no processing and told to show up to court later. Many/most simply ignore those orders and remain here illegally. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

When’s the last time any of the 99% of posters here on Bubble Board who hate Trump gave him credit for anything? 

Check comments on tax cuts, engaging North Korea, timid comments about doing something with China's unfair trade, etc.

Please stop with the whataboutisms, everyone here see right through them and they only make you look even more foolish.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Check comments on tax cuts, engaging North Korea, timid comments about doing something with China's unfair trade, etc.

Please stop with the whataboutisms, everyone here see right through them and they only make you look even more foolish.

The liberal comments I have seen decry tax cuts as only benefiting the rich, engaging North Korea as stupid and something he’s unperpared for, and engaging China on trade as foolish and likely to hurt America. 

You give posters here undeserved credit for posts they simply aren’t making. Disliking Trump but approving of some of the things he does is too complex a task for those blinded by Trump hatred.

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The liberal comments I have seen decry tax cuts as only benefiting the rich, engaging North Korea as stupid and something he’s unperpared for, and engaging China on trade as foolish and likely to hurt America. 

You give posters here undeserved credit for posts they simply aren’t making. Disliking Trump but approving of some of the things he does is too complex a task for those blinded by Trump hatred.

Do you realize with every post you make you are literally projecting all of your faults on to others whether or not your claims about them are true (and generally they are more false than George Washington's teeth)?  Your views are the amalgamation of false narratives being told by angry white men who are terified of anyone different than them.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Do you realize with every post you make you are literally projecting all of your faults on to others whether or not your claims about them are true (and generally they are more false than George Washington's teeth)?  Your views are the amalgamation of false narratives being told by angry white men who are terified of anyone different than them.

Wrong again. Let’s see some evidence of people here posting their support of Trump.

• Plus1 1