The Republican Utopia

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The story is in a spoiler tag because of NSFW language. But this is the kind of person Trump just banned from this country.          

lol....this is very true  

If you're willing to lose your farm because of that wall, you should lose your farm because of that wall.

Posted Images

On 12/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, Danny Bateman said:

Can we just take a second and admit how ridiculous the performative outrage histrionics from Republicans over one of the scholars mentioning Trump's child yesterday is? Because they're all getting in on it. Pence, Melania, Matt Gaetz... I'm sure there are others but who I don't care enough to notice. But it's about as phony as Trump's concern with Ukrainian corruption.

It was a terrible play on words and did not come off nearly as clever as she thought it would. Thus her point fell flat. But she was trying to make a legitimate point. But in no way did she attack or demean the president's son. She merely mentioned him to make a point.

Coming from a bunch of cowardly dopes who sat idly by while people joked about hanging/executing the first black president (and indeed, continue to allow other Republicans to call for the hanging of other Democrats this very week), their protestations about the president's son being under attack are a bunch of disingenuous crap.

Bump.

The hypocrisy of the GOP was laid bare for all to see today.

Compare what I was ranting about above, which was basically a coordinated effort by the GOP to pretend to be absolutely aghast at the very mention of the president's son featuring everyone from the First Lady and VP to random Trump lackey bozos in Congress...

To what you saw today from that group of clowns when the President of the United States decided to hop on the Twitters to take personal shots at a teenage climate activist for simply having an award bestowed upon her.

You can guess how absolutely outraged the whole GOP crew was... #BeBest

The way things are trending at this point, I may never vote for a Republican during my lifetime.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is the party that proclaims they fight hard against corruption....right?

1 of the people he pardoned was a guy who decapitated his ex girlfriend.    

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article238320918.html

It’s not clear if Betty Carnes was killed by asphyxiation or by the eight blows to her head that Delmar Partin delivered with a metal pipe. The coroner couldn’t tell which killed the mother of three first, but it was very clear that her head was then chopped off and placed on her lap in a 55-gallon barrel that was destined for a toxic waste site.

On Monday, departing Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin pardoned and commuted the sentence of Partin, who was convicted of killing her at the factory where they both worked in Barbourville in 1994.

25 minutes ago, commando said:

1 of the people he pardoned was a guy who decapitated his ex girlfriend.    

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article238320918.html

It’s not clear if Betty Carnes was killed by asphyxiation or by the eight blows to her head that Delmar Partin delivered with a metal pipe. The coroner couldn’t tell which killed the mother of three first, but it was very clear that her head was then chopped off and placed on her lap in a 55-gallon barrel that was destined for a toxic waste site.

On Monday, departing Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin pardoned and commuted the sentence of Partin, who was convicted of killing her at the factory where they both worked in Barbourville in 1994.

Yeah some interesting moves here. 300+ of them were for drug charges only which I'm in support of, but not sure I need many of the other folks he pardoned back in the community. 

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

There are no words. @Notre Dame Joe  how do you defend this?

everyone is stuck on him saying he is in hell.....but i am also struck at how he thinks he "allowed" the funeral.    the king of kings has spoken and generously allowed a funeral.   how gracious of him.

• Plus1 3