The Republican Utopia

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Ahhh, there we go.  It’s not about the merits of his arguments.   You just don’t like the man.    And that’s ok.   Just glad we know why you disagree with him. 

I don't like him AND his argument is meritless as evidenced by the lack of evidence for any of his claims. If ballot harvesting was a thing, we'd have tons of evidence of it over the multiple states and multiple decades drop boxes and mail-in voting have been being used.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

I don't like him AND his argument is meritless as evidenced by the lack of evidence for any of his claims. If ballot harvesting was a thing, we'd have tons of evidence of it over the multiple states and multiple decades drop boxes and mail-in voting have been being used.

Didn't Devin Nunes get busted for ballot harvesting this year?

Why is it every time we look for examples of election fraud, it's Republicans who are perpetuating it?

Just such a crazy, crazy coincidence. 

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Didn't Devin Nunes get busted for ballot harvesting this year?

Why is it every time we look for examples of election fraud, it's Republicans who are perpetuating it?

Just such a crazy, crazy coincidence. 

Ballot harvesting is legal in California so I’m guessing no.  Though admittedly I know nothing about Devin Nunes and his 2020 election 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

It’s extremely hard to catch unless one video monitors the drop boxes and sig audits the envelopes.  It’s very easy for someone to go around and collect ballots, tell or convince people who to vote for, drop them off without getting caught. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

It’s extremely hard to catch unless one video monitors the drop boxes and sig audits the envelopes.  It’s very easy for someone to go around and collect ballots, tell or convince people who to vote for, drop them off without getting caught. 

You're welcome to that opinion, but it's ill-informed and based on conspiracy nonsense instead of any evidence.

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

So....let me summarize so I can see if I understand your stance on this.

You believe Democrats are committing voter fraud.

You also don't support Trump in his post election voter fraud hoax.

Do I have that correct?

I’ve been over this too many times already.  Actually wrote a long piece in response to someone else.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Will there be a retraction coming soon:D:lol:

My apologies. I thought "ballot harvesting" = "ballot stuffing". Mea culpa.

I've read more about it now (thanks for the link). I'm mildly opposed to ballot harvesting but don't think it's that big of a deal and am fine with making it illegal. But that doesn't somehow make drop boxes a problem.

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....let me summarize so I can see if I understand your stance on this.

You believe Democrats are committing voter fraud.

You also don't support Trump in his post election voter fraud hoax.

Do I have that correct?

Here you go, question and then answer:

I'll ask the question to you here and now after weeks of court examination. Do you believe there was wide spread voter fraud in this presidential election and do you accept the results that Joe Biden won fair and squarely?

Thank you for the question.  I appreciate you asking instead of just claiming what you think I would believe.   

The second part of your question so have already answered multiple times so I will focus on the first part.

Do I believe there was wide spread voter fraud?  I only question 2 things in the election. Was there ballot harvesting, which is illegal?   I have a hard time believing that didn’t happen in states that never had mass mail balloting before.  Regardless of what I believe, it hasn’t been proven, though it is exceptionally hard to prove without video of drop boxes or quality signature verification. 

I believe the states probably didn’t do the best job in signature verification, whether willingly in precincts, or just out lack of manpower.  The rejection rate in some states was suspiciously low and statistically improbable.  I personally believe that if states would have a good tracking mechanism to match ballots with envelopes during an audit, they would catch quite a bit of invalid ballots.  Enough to change a state from Biden to Trump?  Who knows.  Again, I accept the election because everything has to proven.  Doesn’t matter what I THINK.  

Now, If what I think happened at a very small percentage, then it is reasonable to think PA, GA, NV, and AZ could possibly of flipped back to Trump by taking out the bad ballots.  Again, need proof and can’t get the proof unless there were cameras at drop boxes, and the states had tracking numbers to match an envelope back to a ballot easily.  Could then sig match to what’s on file during a signature audit. 

Is that considered widespread fraud or localized fraud or organized fraud?  A matter of opinion on what to classify it, if it even happened.  

I don’t put much into voting machines switching ballots, bringing in ballots at 2 am, or whatever other nonsense has been brought up.

Hope that answers your question.  It’s as truthful as I can be on the subject. 

• Plus1 1