The Republican Utopia

@mrandykso @knapplcsays I’m trolling for not answering and When I answer, you say I’m trolling for actually answering???   Hmmmmm.  

Poster doesn’t answer for 3 hrs, he must be a troll

Poster answered but I don’t like it, he must be a troll.

Poster disagrees with us like the last guy two years ago, they must be the same person.  Has to be, Who would ever want to disagree with what we say! 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

@knapplc it is odd that this is the fourth time now that you insinuated that I am some other poster than the past.   It’s odd that anyone who thinks different than you must be the same person?  How dare they, huh.  

I was told in a previous lost that “@knapple has been around so long he is huskerboard”.  
Seems to me you already know I am not one of those other people you and others so often claim I am.  Yet you want to feed into that nonsense.  

Whoever the Mods are, hopefully they can set everyone straight on this and put it to bed.  It is possible for more than one person to not think like you all. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Lol

Mehhhh, it is funny when this happens. However, 2 things:

1) Most rational people would agree that those who lost jobs because of the gov’t shutdowns deserve help with lost income.  

2) you see this same thing with man on the street interviews and they go up to Obama supporters with Obama quotes and put Trump’s name to it.  Same people hate the quote Or they have Trump policies and put Obama’s name to the policy and the interviewee loves the policy.   

just proves that too many people automatically agree with their own echo chamber no matter what.  

• Plus1 1