The Republican Utopia

7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Yes, I'm aware Gingrich has been a politician and professional pearl-clutcher for a long time. He's full of crap.

You must have clicked on the wrong link, the one I provided isn’t about how long he was a politician or anything about becoming a professional at pearl clutching. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

You must have clicked on the wrong link, the one I provided isn’t about how long he was a politician or anything about becoming a professional at pearl clutching. 

I looked at the linked article. It's an opinion piece by Gingrich, so my previous post stands.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

I looked at the linked article. It's an opinion piece by Gingrich, so my previous post stands.

Yes an opinion piece on why he thinks increased ballot drop boxes with mass mail voting could lead to ballot harvesting.  It is his opinion which is why it’s called an opinion piece.  Nothing in there about clutching pearls 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Yes an opinion piece on why he thinks increased ballot drop boxes with mass mail voting could lead to ballot harvesting.  It is his opinion which is why it’s called an opinion piece.  Nothing in there about clutching pearls 

Gingrich's whole career and schtick is about clutching pearls.

• Plus1 2