The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Newsflash: unless your brain has been turned into mashed potatoes from Newsmax, I don't think many voters care about Hunter Biden. He's not in government

Newsflash:  His dad is.   Now, if some extreme  left election denier like Raskin is gonna complain about a whistleblower being a foreign agent, he is in essence saying the current President’s son is/has Been acting as a un-registered foreign agent.  Quite concerning now that the left is even acknowledging this now.  

• Plus1 1

The last 2 pages OF POSTS:  GOP appointed/supported SC justice &  unethical kickbacks,  a 'bananas' GOP house committee wanting to defund the FBI, a GOP speaker of the house incoherent defense in believing a Chinese spy over the FBI, a GOP citizen thinking he is patriotic waving a confederate flag.  

This party is CERTIFIABLY  :blink::ahhhhhhhh  CRAZY!!!

I SURE HOPE THE DEMS NOMINATE A QUALITY CANDIDATE OTHER THAN OLD MAN JOE!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Newsflash:  His dad is.   Now, if some extreme  left election denier like Raskin is gonna complain about a whistleblower being a foreign agent, he is in essence saying the current President’s son is/has Been acting as a un-registered foreign agent.  Quite concerning now that the left is even acknowledging this now.  

If Hunter has been, prove it and charge the guy. This isn't complicated.

It also continues to baffle me that the guy isn't involved in the White House, government, policy, or anything. The continued fascination with Hunter Biden is weird, but understandable from a morally bankrupt political party with no policy goals and one that functions on pure undiluted outrage theater.

I get it: to justify your vote, you have to scratch and claw at something. And if it isn't something that exists in reality - employment, job creation, American stability, gaining credibility on the world stage, etc. - might as well make yourselves feel better about Trumps obvious corrupt nepotism by latching onto Hunter Biden.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

But….every year it gets increased stupid amounts….and if you don’t support it, you’re not patriotic. 

It's also specifically designed to be a financial black hole.

Any attempts to track equipment with things like bar codes, to audit allocated money, or do anything of the like is shot down. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
42 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

There was literally a plea deal for multiple charges a few weeks ago after an investigation into Hunter Biden that spanned *FIVE* years by the DOJ.

Which was a sweetheart plea deal and only represented a few years of tax issues (not the main tax year issues) nor did it represent a FARA charge for Hunter which Goldman and Raskin unwittingly just admitted Hunter is guilty of!  

Only the die hard far left is trying to absolve Hunter of his at worst financial crimes/at best bad faith dealings because they know it leads straight to Grandpa of 6 errrrr 7/The Big Guy….#10%

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Which was a sweetheart plea deal and only represented a few years of tax issues (not the main tax year issues) nor did it represent a FARA charge for Hunter which Goldman and Raskin unwittingly just admitted Hunter is guilty of!  

Only the die hard far left is trying to absolve Hunter of his at worst financial crimes/at best bad faith dealings because they know it leads straight to Grandpa of 6 errrrr 7/The Big Guy….#10%

Other than the immense irony here, I want to point out that I'm not trying to "absolve" Hunter Biden when I said he should be arrested charged with any crimes he's done. I also have no idea what your last few lines of this statement even means. Again: if there are crimes involved with him investigate and charge him. I don't give a s#!t about Hunter Biden and my identity isn't wrapped up in political figures.

What I do want to push back on is the ever present right wing idea of the corrupt deep state being weaponized. "Biden would never let his DOJ properly investigate his son" other than when they did for FIVE years. "Well I'm not a lawyer but the National Review says that's a sweetheart deallll". Like I truly find the constant victimization and restructuring of reality right wingers put themselves through to be astonishing.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3