Huskers vs. Michigan State

Mavric

Saw the game tonight and was sorry to drive the 100 miles. Jordy was the only player who seemed to hustle on the floor and with his limitations it wasn't always pretty. He is getting better however and by his junior year he might be serviceable. He went to the rim with both left and right tonight. There were three good reasons to be there though. The Ty Lue halftime presentation was great. He seemed touched by the event. The cheeseburger and fries are hard to beat for stadium food. And the Scarletts were fine as always.

Not going to win games where we let them shoot 65% from three, seemed most were wide open looks too. Positive was Jordy looked pretty good, nearly had a double double.

True… But he was basically going against the guy that was about 6 inches shorter than him.

Little exaggeration there. Also was going against guys that have been playing ball far longer than he has. Just gonna have to admit you might have been wrong about him and accept he is improving by the game and getting far better then you might have thought

Not going to win games where we let them shoot 65% from three, seemed most were wide open looks too. Positive was Jordy looked pretty good, nearly had a double double.

True… But he was basically going against the guy that was about 6 inches shorter than him.

Little exaggeration there. Also was going against guys that have been playing ball far longer than he has. Just gonna have to admit you might have been wrong about him and accept he is improving by the game and getting far better then you might have thought

This is the worst MSU team in the last 19 years...with no true center on their team. I will admit that Jordy is getting better because I don't think he could have gotten worse. I think he had 5 points in the second half and 4 turnovers.

This was a great match up for him. He did a really good job with it and had his best game of the year...

Huskers had more rebounds and way more FT's...but got beat down bad.

Roby is lost out there and sadly is position-less right now. JH is what he is, streaky, big time streaky.

Can we end the chatter about the dance now?

Yeah we threw those hopes away with this game for sure. Too many players being to streaky to do much. Even Watson at times looks like NBA level talent, then other nights seems out to lunch.

ON TO NEXT YEAR!!

Miles will get next year. Which may not be all bad for us - because Gross from Illinois will be fired after this year and Pitino at MN if their slide continues and they don't make the tournament.

We would probably be third in that pecking order if we had to go against them for a coach.

That is not a bad way to look at it.

Jobs that will PROBABLY be open at the end of the season:

Illinois, Minny, OSU, NC-State, Georgetown

I am sure there will be a few more but when you look at those the pecking order is PROBABLY

1. OSU

2. Illinois

3. Georgetown

4. NC-State

5. Minny

However you do the order they are all better gigs than NU.

More than likely NU would be in a bad spot when it came to a big hire.

Miles will get next year. Which may not be all bad for us - because Gross from Illinois will be fired after this year and Pitino at MN if their slide continues and they don't make the tournament.

We would probably be third in that pecking order if we had to go against them for a coach.

That is not a bad way to look at it.

Jobs that will PROBABLY be open at the end of the season:

Illinois, Minny, OSU, NC-State, Georgetown

I am sure there will be a few more but when you look at those the pecking order is PROBABLY

1. OSU

2. Illinois

3. Georgetown

4. NC-State

5. Minny

However you do the order they are all better gigs than NU.

More than likely NU would be in a bad spot when it came to a big hire.

I don't think OSU fires Matta at the end of the year. Outside of that I would agree with your list. Heck, Georgetown may not fire their coach, but it is pretty likely JT 3 is on the hot seat.