The First Trump Impeachment Thread

11 hours ago, knapplc said:

Your dope Trump just threatened civil war if he's removed from office.

Ain't nobody taking up arms against the lawful government if a traitor is cast out.

Remember that armed insurrection when Nixon was shown the door for his crimes?

Yeah. That.

Somebody is not reading if they assume that Trump is my dope.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Why in the world would you presume that was said to you?!?!

I apologize if it was not.
I was the main person here posting criticism of Biden, and many people conclude that if you criticize a Democrat then you are a Republican.

3 minutes ago, Apsu said:

I was the main person here posting criticism of Biden, and many people conclude that if you criticize a Democrat then you are a Republican.

No worries. It was for the silent people who read this forum but won't partake in the conversation.

2 hours ago, Apsu said:

In another week you'll have it all figured out in here - it does take a little bit of time to get the tone of some posters and understand the sarcasm (if intended).  I remember doing a lot of swinging back when I first stumbled in here, and then I realized it was me being pretty proactive.  

The same guy(s) that are hitting your smiley face as snarky feedback are who Knapp is talking to.  If folks are talking to you directly everybody is pretty good about tagging you or replying directly with the "quote".  

There are some lurkers that don't engage, and a couple of brainwashed folks that stop by, but all and all it's just good people.  Some liberals, some conservatives, lots more libertarians of late (I think that's where some of the former GOP folks land, but that's my own theory).