The First Trump Impeachment Thread

5 minutes ago, Apsu said:

I called it cheesy... it is.

No problem, end of issue.

Panties in a wad come from needing to call it anything at all then saying " that identifies you as someone not to be conversed with" when I poke a little fun. Loosen up or you're gonna have a tough time around here

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Panties in a wad come from needing to call it anything at all then saying " that identifies you as someone not to be conversed with" when I poke a little fun. Loosen up or you're gonna have a tough time around here

My bad, I am used to seeing Husker sites as bastions of far rightwingdom.

I am anxious to see how successful the impeachment inquiry is. I have no love for either side.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Apsu said:

My bad, I am used to seeing Husker sites as bastions of far rightwingdom.

I am anxious to see how successful the impeachment inquiry is. I have no love for either side.

No hard feelings. It's a pretty diverse group on this board all things considered. I'm interested to see how it goes as well. Trump clearly should be removed imo, but obviously its not likely that the Senate will convict. Furthmore, will the Democrats actually do some damage with this? They need to have their ducks in a row and focus on one thing. Not sure they can do that.

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

No hard feelings. It's a pretty diverse group on this board all things considered. I'm interested to see how it goes as well. Trump clearly should be removed imo, but obviously its not likely that the Senate will convict. Furthmore, will the Democrats actually do some damage with this? They need to have their ducks in a row and focus on one thing. Not sure they can do that.

I really despise Trump, but in the line of succession there are no viable options.

I would rather see him removed in 2020 by a better candidate.

32 minutes ago, Apsu said:

I really despise Trump, but in the line of succession there are no viable options.

I would rather see him removed in 2020 by a better candidate.

I'd rather not this level of corruption going unchecked become the precedent and that is the #1 reason I support impeachment

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
39 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Your dope Trump just threatened civil war if he's removed from office.

Ain't nobody taking up arms against the lawful government if a traitor is cast out.

Remember that armed insurrection when Nixon was shown the door for his crimes?

Yeah. That.

He is falling apart at the seams. First he is making thinly veiled threats towards the whistleblower, now this? He shouldn't be allowed to make any decisions right now because he is going to become increasingly irrational.