The First Trump Impeachment Thread

I honestly just tried to listen to him being questioned on TV as he was headed to AF1.  This guy is such a lying piece of crap.

He is now trying to say that the prosecutor that was fired was fired because he was a really tough and good prosecutor.

Ummmm....little orange man.  You might want to talk to people from all of our allies and our own government from around that time about that.

The guy was fired because he WOULDN'T PROSECUTE ON CORRUPTION.

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

ummmm - yes?

But seriously, the China request will likely be an additional impeachment charge, so I say continue to follow him around with the cameras, he can't not talk.

I mean obviously but this is really really really stupid. Even more reason to get him under oathe answering questions in front of Congress. It will be something to behold.

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I mean obviously but this is really really really stupid. Even more reason to get him under oathe answering questions in front of Congress. It will be something to behold.

If I thought he was smart and in control, I'd credit him for trying to normalize his crimes by intentionally doing it in public, conditioning the people, but I honestly think he doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing.

The irony of him asking for corruption investigations is just amazing.  To ask other countried to do it rather than your own intelligence agencies is just mindblowing and speaks to intent.

• Plus1 1