DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Are there ANY posters here who are Trump fans, who voted for him, or who are even attempting to be objective? If not, that’s sad.

Is there any evidence that Trump or anyone from his campaign collided with Russia to fix the election?

Have any of Mueller’s charges had anything to do with Trump or anyone from the campaign colluding with Russia?

So far this resembles Stalin’s henchman Beria’s quote, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.”

Better question:

Should they leave stones unturned? Do you think the chance that the Russians planted or converted some people close to Trump is as worthy of investigation as the chance that a few e-mails sent/received by the secretary of state were classified and on a private server?

And your 3rd question is hilarious. When you hear Manafort's name you must hear a buzzing sound or Charlie Brown's teacher talking. The guy helped get a pro-Putin president elected in a former Soviet state and Gates helped get his opponent imprisoned. If you think the FBI shouldn't be investigating him, I'm not sure what more there is to say.

It's nigh impossible to support Trump while being logical or a proponent of democracy at the same time, so the lack of Trump supporters here is unsurprising.

Last question: I seem to recall you saying you didn't vote for Trump, so what do you care?

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 4
41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Are there ANY posters here who are Trump fans, who voted for him, or who are even attempting to be objective? If not, that’s sad.

There were, but all they could bring to the table was baseless propaganda.

• Plus1 1

40 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Better question:

Should they leave stones unturned? Do you think the chance that the Russians planted or converted some people close to Trump is as worthy of investigation as the chance that a few e-mails sent/received by the secretary of state were classified and on a private server?

And your 3rd question is hilarious. When you hear Manafort's name you must hear a buzzing sound or Charlie Brown's teacher talking. The guy helped get a pro-Putin president elected in a former Soviet state and Gates helped get his opponent imprisoned. If you think the FBI shouldn't be investigating him, I'm not sure what more there is to say.

It's nigh impossible to support Trump while being logical or a proponent of democracy at the same time, so the lack of Trump supporters here is unsurprising.

Last question: I seem to recall you saying you didn't vote for Trump, so what do you care?

I didn’t say Manafort shouldn’t be investigated. But Mueller’s mandate is to explore possible collusion between Team Trump and Russia re: the election. Is there any evidence of that?

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yet he’s the President...while Hillary wanders the woods outside her home. Strange.

It's only as strange as the electoral college. BRB used the word minority, and what he said was a fact.

Also, it's real "strange" how someone's popularity can go downhill when they break a bunch of promises and their incompetence becomes clearer by the day.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I didn’t say Manafort shouldn’t be investigated. But Mueller’s mandate is to explore possible collusion between Team Trump and Russia re: the election. Is there any evidence of that?

A couple more questions:

How does one find evidence?

Was Manafort ever on "Team Trump?"

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I do believe obstruction of justice is what prompted the investigation. Trump could be innocent of collusion (he is too dumb to organize such a thing) but you can't fire someone investigating you for treason because you don't like it.

There's a hell of a lot of smoke that points towards collusion though.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Mueller is a veteran investigator he’s not going to realease any information until he’s ready . It’s lengthy process gathering information and tying all the lies together . 

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

I do believe obstruction of justice is what prompted the investigation. Trump could be innocent of collusion (he is too dumb to organize such a thing) but you can't fire someone investigating you for treason because you don't like it.

There's a hell of a lot of smoke that points towards collusion though.

I don't think Trump colluded but I'm only 55% sure.

I feel 95% sure he obstructed justice because he saw the investigation as questioning the validity of his election and that hurt his fragile ego.

Edited by Moiraine
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Yet he’s the President...while Hillary wanders the woods outside her home. Strange.

What does Hillary have to do with this?  In fact....what does this post have to do with mine at all?

it kind of seems like you’re doing a really bad Trump impersonation with this diversion tactic. 

doesn’t work for either of you. 

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 3

good idea for a poll?    if trump ends up convicted of treason...is ric flair accepting the verdict or is he grabbing his AR-15 and declaring war on the united states?  actually....are trump fans accepting the verdict or grabbing their weapons of choice and declaring war?

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, commando said:

good idea for a poll?    if trump ends up convicted of treason...is ric flair accepting the verdict or is he grabbing his AR-15 and declaring war on the united states?  actually....are trump fans accepting the verdict or grabbing their weapons of choice and declaring war?

I can picture Trump refusing to leave and going tweet crazy, asking his followers to take up arms to defend the country against these liars. And then whoever's in charge of forcing him out of the White House will have to decide whether to believe him or the FBI. (Although, I suppose it'd be the FBI who's in charge - I'm unfamiliar with how this made up scenario works).

So my answer to that is, I dunno. Which is scary.

So now that liberals concede that all the hysterics about collision were complete nonsense, where is the evidence of obstruction? Democrats were clamoring for Comey to be fired for months. Then Trump pulled the trigger and they went bananas that poor Comey was fired. Make up your minds.