DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

He is really just breathtakingly arrogant and stupid.  Hearing him talk on MSNBC about how he wont comply but they wont send him to jail was bizarre.  I wish I could have seen the faces of the panelists cuz they must have been impressive based in their comments to him. 

Erin Burnett actually confronted him on smelling booze on his breath, which he flatly denied. Apparently some of his friends were worried about that too.

Were that the case, I would feel bad. I badly want Trumpworld to come crashing down sooner than later, but I cannot elevate that above anyone's health. If that is the case, I hope the guy gets his stuff straightened out & gets the help he needs.

• Plus1 2
38 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

He is really just breathtakingly arrogant and stupid.  Hearing him talk on MSNBC about how he wont comply but they wont send him to jail was bizarre.  I wish I could have seen the faces of the panelists cuz they must have been impressive based in their comments to him. 

I just watched the interview with Ari Melber.  It was sad.

He looked panicked and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's been drinking the past 24 hours as Dudeguyy eluded to.  

I totally agree.  I feel very sorry for him and concerned for his safety.  

I just watched a few interviews (Ari’s was the one I heard on Sirius). At least he showed some empathy and compasion.  Either the guy is having a mental break or is on some substance or manic. Im worried about him for the above reasons, as well as the fact that he has really put a target on his back now.  

Its sad how many lives this administration is ruining (I know this guy is a creep but nobody should have to watch a loved on spiral on national tv). 

Edited by NM11046
1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

I totally agree.  I feel very sorry for him and concerned for his safety.  

I just watched a few interviews (Ari’s was the one I heard on Sirius). At least he showed some empathy and compasion.  Either the guy is having a mental break or is on some substance or manic. Im worried about him for the above reasons, as well as the fact that he has really put a target on his back now.  

Its sad how many lives this administration is ruining (I know this guy is a creep but nobody should have to watch a loved on spiral on national tv). 

The administration didn't ruin his life or anyone else's within the administration. This administration attracts the type of people it attracts. People who put themselves above the country and/or are racist and/or are sexist and/or are opportunist.

Edited by Moiraine
added italics
  • Plus1 3

42 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

The administration didn't ruin his life or anyone else's. This administration attracts the type of people it attracts. People who put themselves above the country and/or are racist and/or are sexist and/or are opportunist.

Typically, these situations are made up of both types of people. 

55 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

The administration didn't ruin his life or anyone else's. This administration attracts the type of people it attracts. People who put themselves above the country and/or are racist and/or are sexist and/or are opportunist.

Still find it quite sad that he is in a situation because of his affiliations and that the entire world is watching him unravel.  And for the record I have said the same of Trump at times.   Horrible people, yes.  But sad to watch them lose it in such a pubic way and have millions celebrating it.  And you know how much I dislike Trump.

Put them all in jail for their crimes, but at a certain point the networks need to make a judgement call that its not worth aiiring.  Like when Britanny shaved her head.  

Edited by NM11046

I didn't/don't wish harm to befall him, but I can't feel sorry for him. There are loads of people who have drug/alcohol problems who aren't racist/xenophobes who I can feel sorry for.

Britney Spears is a bad example, because as far as I know she didn't hurt/wish harm on anyone, except perhaps auditorily. I feel that racists by default wish harm on people who aren't the "right" race and I'm of the opinion after reading his FB posts that this guy is a racist.

• Plus1 1