DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Oh the indictments of none related Russia stuff was real, it was the crap given to the news as to the direction the investigation was going.  Such as the looking into Trump and his family.  Here is what has to happen next after this fiasco.   Since Toto has pulled the curtain back to reveal the liberal media for who and what they are:  LIARS!   Now its time to impanel grand juries to look into Mueller, his investigators and everyone associated with Obama Administration & Hillary Clinton. You all here base your belief in the UNPROVEN Dossier that was illegally obtained.  Your did wrong on that one and that is were the Grand Jury needs to start!  Take your heads out of the sand because the media and surrogates of the Never Trump Crowd have duped you all! 

wow.......i asked what charges meuller brought up were false and you quote the far right wing propaganda manual at me about how everyone except trump is evil.   

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You can not be taken serious if you think God isn't in our everyday lives.  The power of God and prayer should never be under estimated.  Folk that think differently just don't have a real living relationship with God!

Please leave Zeus out of political threads.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

You only think Trump is evil based on crap the left has fed you.  I did answer your question and also will say those indictments have not a thing to do with Trump, yet YOU CHOSE to associate this as an indictment AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!   Dream on!  You leftist uni-party rats have lost this!  Period end of story!  Except now the people that started this should be held accountable!  That's going to be a hard pill to swallow for the all the anti President Trump crowd!

you said it was a "crap investigation".  i asked what charges he brought up were false.  and you are railing against me about being decieved by the left and how evil clinton and the dems are.   so....please specify which charges were false  that were brought up in this "crap investigation" as you called it.   

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

49 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You can not be taken serious if you think God isn't in our everyday lives.  The power of God and prayer should never be under estimated.  Folk that think differently just don't have a real living relationship with God!

If your god chose a thrice divorced, cheating, racist, mysogynist who surrounds himself with convicted criminals then I'd just as soon not have a living relationship with god, and I'd question if that is any sort of deity that any sane person should worship and do work "in the name of".  

Is that man what your religion wants to prop up?  My understanding of the bible is that you love one another, that you care for the infirm and elderly, that you treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.  

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."   Except if you are POTUS, then forget it and do whatever you want as long as it feels good, belittles others, discriminates on race or sex.  Get as mad as you want, in fact use the media and online to beat up on people and air your grievances.  Def keep track of who disagrees with you or embarrasses you and never drop it, even when they die.  Brag at being the "best" 'most" "biggest" "richest" and all the other "ests'".  Make fun of the handicapped, the poor, military POW and gold star families.  Make sure that you surround yourself with people who will blow smoke up your a$$ and hire only those who are "loyal" or will support your agenda blindly and potentially get themselves thrown in prison instead of being honest about you.  Belittle those from other countries as lesser, poorer, dumber and more dangerous.

Maybe you're right MN - this is exactly who was chosen by god.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

No you don't!  Because you only frame your thought process on what you have heard from them MSM.  Best you get outside the echo chamber. Oh we're going to find out and you're going to be shock!  Why?  Because some indictments are coming in the future that will blow your mind!

I have no clue what your first exclamation is directed at. As for the rest of your post, I don't watch any news channel or read any specific website, I get my information from a wide variety of online sources, so I don't "frame my thought process on what I heard from MSM". Again, you don't know whats in the report nor do I. We will see whats going on shortly.

• Plus1 1
Just now, NM11046 said:

That could be.  I know Trumps been "Dog Walked" about a number of issues.

oops,,,just noticed i listed toto before trump.  i apologize to all the trumpists out there for that blasphemy and ask donnie for forgiveness.   

Just now, commando said:

oops,,,just noticed i listed toto before trump.  i apologize to all the trumpists out there for that blasphemy and ask donnie for forgiveness.   

Nope - your slip was 100% right on.

Hey did you know that there really is a cure for cancer, but the pharmaceutical companies and big government has been hiding it so that they can make more money?

8 minutes ago, commando said:

you said it was a "crap investigation".  i asked what charges he brought up were false.  and you are railing against me about being decieved by the left and how evil clinton and the dems are.   so....please specify which charges were false  that were brought up in this "crap investigation" as you called it.   

Did I ever state any of the charge where false. No I didn't and glad they were found.  Now was it worth two years and 25 Million dollars to find non Russian election related crap that the DOJ passed on years ago and create process crimes for what has gone on?  I don't think so!  But you in your wisdom think it was great with this failed attempt to take down a President you just don't like.  And yes you are deceived and will not open your mind.  As far as Toto is concerned, he represent all that support the President, ie: the common people who are MAGA.  This represent President Trump much more closely.   

LION.JPG

• Plus1 1
Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

Did I ever state any of the charge where false. No I didn't and glad they were found.  Now was it worth two years and 25 Million dollars to find non Russian election related crap that the DOJ passed on years ago and create process crimes for what has gone on?  I don't think so!  But you in your wisdom think it was great with this failed attempt to take down a President you just don't like.  

so you must agree that the republican investigation of bill clinton for the whitewater dealings that took over 7 years to complete and ended up charging him with getting a hummer was a total waste of time and a republican effort to take down a president? or in your wisdom do you think it was great?

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Did I ever state any of the charge where false. No I didn't and glad they were found.  Now was it worth two years and 25 Million dollars to find non Russian election related crap that the DOJ passed on years ago and create process crimes for what has gone on?  I don't think so!  But you in your wisdom think it was great with this failed attempt to take down a President you just don't like.  And yes you are deceived and will not open your mind.  As far as Toto is concerned, he represent all that support the President, ie: the common people who are MAGA.  This represent President Trump much more closely.   

LION.JPG

Male lions are lame and lazy so you're right. Female lions are badass.

• Haha 1