DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I'm sorry, the correct answer is; Who are 4 Republicans (involved with the investigation).

You're really trying too hard to make this something it's not.

to be fair...the right wing propaganda machine has been conditioning the masses to believe what he is saying.   

and it is not shocking at all that trump wasn't indicted.   meuller said that he couldn't indict a sitting president....so without seeing the results of the investigation we don't know if meuller found nothing on trump or if meuller has enough to have trump executed just based off no indictment.  that's all speculation right now.  what we do know is that meuller found a lot of criminals during his investigation...many of which have been farmed out to other agencies since they fell out of the scope of this investigation.  

The silence from Tweetin' Trump is interesting. If he was exonerated, you'd think he'd be blazing away on Twitter.

A Russian spy, a sexual predator and a fake billionaire walk into a bar.

The bartender says: What can I get you, Mr. Trump?

• Plus1 1
20 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

You realize the probe was into Russian interference in the 2016 election and not into Donald Trump right? You do realize that all of our intelligence agencies are in agreeance that Russia at least attempted to influence the election? 

How can we take you seriously when you speak of Trump as if he is a literal superhero ala Captain America. I mean come on dude, no matter how much you support Trump, he isn't that great 

:D:lol: And if you think the ONLY thing that was investigated was Russian interference in the 2016 election, I have a bridge that I'd like to sell you!  Tell Paul Manafort, Michael Cohan. Gen. Flynn and a few others that it was ONLY Russian interference, since none of their  crimes dealt with elections stuff.  Oh they investigated the heck out of Trump, and if think otherwise you should be an F for not paying attention.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

:D:lol: And if you think the ONLY thing that was investigated was Russian interference in the 2016 election, I have a bridge that I'd like to sell you!  Tell Paul Manafort, Michael Cohan. Gen. Flynn and a few others that it was ONLY Russian interference, since none of their  crimes dealt with elections stuff.  Oh they investigated the heck out of Trump, and if think otherwise you should be an F for not paying attention.

You seem to have a problem connecting the dots my friend. We will all find out very soon whats going on.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, MLB 51 said:

Sorry, I thought this was funny.

55627741_421973858551695_327804376615747

It's kind of a stupid Facebook meme. CNN actually sticking up for Trump saying this is likely a good thing for him, and that any moving of the goal posts will be a bad look for the Democratics.

21 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Can you explain a little more to me about this Uni-party?

Where did this phrase come from? I've never heard of it.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/17/steve-bannon-populist-ralph-nader-215839    

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-uniparty-vs-candidate-donald-trump/      

Especially read this article  https://steemit.com/informationwar/@stevescoins/mitt-romney-the-symbol-of-the-uniparty-at-it-s-filthiest-treason

I only ask that you read these articles with an open and mind.  I too was once not aware of the uni-party, but truly believed that Rhino Republican was a real thing.  Just keep in mind, a huge number of our elected officials are only there for power and money for themselves and they will always cross aisle to benefit themselves and will most times throw the people they represent under the bus.  Ben Sass is real good uni-party member and is a big buddy of Shummer!

21 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Anybody who seriously thinks God plays a part in any politician being elected into office is too far gone to debate with here.

You can not be taken serious if you think God isn't in our everyday lives.  The power of God and prayer should never be under estimated.  Folk that think differently just don't have a real living relationship with God!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

You seem to have a problem connecting the dots my friend. We will all find out very soon whats going on.

No you don't!  Because you only frame your thought process on what you have heard from them MSM.  Best you get outside the echo chamber. Oh we're going to find out and you're going to be shock!  Why?  Because some indictments are coming in the future that will blow your mind!

4 minutes ago, commando said:

Meuller said he can't indict a sitting president....and barr says he can't reveal any info on anyone that isn't indicted.   that says we are not going to hear anything bad about trump no matter what meuller has in the report

You really think that stuff from Mueller wouldn't leak if they had dirty on Trump?  That dirty would be out so quickly from unknown source just like other false crap was as this two fiasco went on!

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You really think that stuff from Mueller wouldn't leak if they had dirty on Trump?  That dirty would be out so quickly from unknown source just like other false crap was as this two fiasco went on!

what false charges have been brought up?  by meuller....not by either the left or right wing media?

• Fire 1
18 minutes ago, commando said:

what false charges have been brought up?  by meuller....not by either the left or right wing media?

Oh the indictments of non related Russia stuff was real, it was the crap given to the news agencies as to the direction the investigation was going.  Such as the looking into Trump and his family and all the other crap that was leaked to the media.  The media was on the edge of their seats with excitement just waiting for an indictment of President Trump.  Now that their best shot is gone, they are all throwing Mueller under the bus!

Here is what has to happen next after this fiasco.   Since Toto has pulled the curtain back to reveal the liberal media for who and what they are:  LIARS!   Now its time to impanel grand juries to look into Mueller, his investigators and everyone associated with Obama Administration & Hillary Clinton. You all here base your belief in the UNPROVEN Dossier that was illegally obtained.  Your did wrong on that one and that is were the Grand Jury needs to start!  Take your heads out of the sand because the media and surrogates of the Never Trump Crowd have duped you all! 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1