Texas Republicans

no one questioned your views.

????

That's precisely what's being done.

Look, I'm not saying my views, or what I say, shouldn't be questioned. If I did say my views and thoughts shouldn't be questioned, I'd be Drumpf.

But I'm looking at republicans from a broad view, what is happening in states across America, and pointing out utterly terrifying (from my perspective) trends.

And the worst aspect of all this is that there seems to be zero objections from rank and file republicans.

So if white male, "christian" republican "leaders" are putting forth legislation that codifies hatred, bigotry, intolerance, and discrimination...

If even a simple majority of rank and file republicans do not stand up and yell, "This is 100% wrong..." Then, what inference should I draw?

Doesn't silence = complicity?

????

Look, I'm not saying my views, or what I say, shouldn't be questioned. If I did say my views and thoughts shouldn't be questioned, I'd be Drumpf.

But I'm looking at republicans from a broad view, what is happening in states across America, and pointing out utterly terrifying (from my perspective) trends.

And the worst aspect of all this is that there seems to be zero objections from rank and file republicans.

So if white male, "christian" republican "leaders" are putting forth legislation that codifies hatred, bigotry, intolerance, and discrimination...

If even a simple majority of rank and file republicans do not stand up and yell, "This is 100% wrong..." Then, what inference should I draw?

No one questioned your views.

If you had originally said "The Republicans who stay silent while their party sanctions [this and this and this] are complicit," I'm betting no one (or very very few) would have told you that you were wrong.

????

If you had originally said "The Republicans who stay silent while their party sanctions [this and this and this] are complicit," I'm betting no one (or very very few) would have told you that you were wrong.

If you're even remotely aware of what's going on politically in your state, or nationally, what I am saying (despite "painting" with such a broad brush) should be blatantly obvious.

????

If you're even remotely aware of what's going on politically in your state, or nationally, what I am saying (despite "painting" with such a broad brush) should be blatantly obvious.

Everyone knows what you're saying. I think the problem is that you don't understand what the rest of us are saying.

• Fire 1

????

MLK thought so

On a serious note: still waiting for SOMEONE to take up my challenge.

#crickets

the Klu Klux Klan?

the american Nazi party?

Brietbart magazine?

You already missed it. I'll add another - Westboro Baptist Church

• Fire 1

????

The problem is you're still being far too generic in the breakdown of your opinion. President Trump has historically low approval ratings, numbers you don't reach unless some Republicans are willing to disapprove. This therefore suggests there are plenty of "rank and file" Republicans disagreeing with Trump and some of the direction their party is going.

There's also a considerable amount of redrawing lines in the sand in this thread - from "Republicans" being something to then 99/100 Republicans being something, and the latter is an opinion you have yet to quantify with fact.

Statements like the ones you're making in this thread are equivalent to saying all liberals are snowflakes or all blacks are lazy thugs.

• Fire 4