The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I'll be honest. I teared up a little.

Same thing happened when he was VP. Let’s not act like Joe Biden is the person to fix this. There are candidates/people out there that could, but it isn’t Joe. It’s so easy to sit there on your pedestal and say you would do this and that, but at the end of the day, we’ve seen who Biden is; a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Waldo said:

Same thing happened when he was VP. Let’s not act like Joe Biden is the person to fix this. There are candidates/people out there that could, but it isn’t Joe. It’s so easy to sit there on your pedestal and say you would do this and that, but at the end of the day, we’ve seen who Biden is; a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He is the less racist Old white guy 

Well put. And at this point, that's the baby step we've got to take.

Maybe Amash will put together a real campaign in 2024. Or someone/anyone else a smidge younger than their late 70s.

• Plus1 1

And to the people who keep asking “how could anyone still vote for this guy” in regards to Trump must not have looked in the mirror when they voted for Biden. You have a terrible current president, with terrible ratings and spews garbage non stop and your plan to beat him is a more proper, senile version of him? If Biden was the same exact person, but was a VP for a Republican President, people would hate the guy. 

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Guess who has to be president to enable those candidates/people to be able to fix the problem? Biden will sign progressive police reform into law - Trump will not. Biden is not the entire solution, but he is a piece of it.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

And to the people who keep asking “how could anyone still vote for this guy” in regards to Trump must not have looked in the mirror when they voted for Biden. You have a terrible current president, with terrible ratings and spews garbage non stop and your plan to beat him is a more proper, senile version of him? If Biden was the same exact person, but was a VP for a Republican President, people would hate the guy. 

Biden is a more senile version of Trump? Goodness you are out of touch. Watch Biden's speech today and tell me how that is the same, but only more senile version of Trump....

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Biden is a more senile version of Trump? Goodness you are out of touch. Watch Biden's speech today and tell me how that is the same, but only more senile version of Trump....

I’m out of touch and you’re the one using the word progressive and Biden in the same sentence. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I’m out of touch and you’re the one using the word progressive and Biden in the same sentence. 

I said "progressive police reform". He offered up ideas for progressive police reform today in his speech today. You know to try and fix the problem at hand. I'm getting the feeling you're not the type of person to have this discussion with, because so far it appears you just want to state blatantly false things as they are fact. 

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I said "progressive police reform". He offered up ideas for progressive police reform today in his speech today. You know to try and fix the problem at hand. I'm getting the feeling you're not the type of person to have this discussion with, because so far it appears you just want to state blatantly false things as they are fact. 

I stated my opinions as if they were mine. I didn’t state any of them as facts. 

• Plus1 1

Biden has a mushy mind, we all know that.  It is not the end of the world.

Trump has completely lost it, not in the same sense as Joe, more like he is literally breaking down in front of our eyes.

Joe is going to win with ease, everything has fallen into place for a pretty easy win.

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I stated my opinions as if they were mine. I didn’t state any of them as facts. 

Okay, my initial problem was with the Trump and Biden are the same comment. Saying their style and politics are similar is like saying Peyton Manning and Lamar Jackson play a similar style of quarterback. I felt the need to correct that.

24 minutes ago, Waldo said:

LOL. No. Biden is not remotely the same as Trump.

This seems like an excuse to feel better voting for Trump. It isn't, and no one should feel anything other than self-loathing at voting for Trump.

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

LOL. No. Biden is not remotely the same as Trump.

This seems like an excuse to feel better voting for Trump. It isn't, and no one should feel anything other than self-loathing at voting for Trump.

Ha! That's not true. They're both White, Elderly men, who are well off, from the East Coast who have partied with the Clintons!!!