Females College Students Out-Number Males 2:1

Honestly most female students are husband searched (mating). Nature calls ..... animal behaviors including humans

Ha ha! Isn't that true of male students as well?

No, all male students are horny as hell except suffering brain defects (gays). Don't matter marriage or not. Females ..... mostly breeding process with perfect world (marriage) except lesbians. Also lots of gold diggers.

:sarcasm or not ? ...... I'm not telling you !!

Are you saying gay guys aren't horny?

I know you're old and you're clearly speaking from an oldentimes viewpoint. By and large women go to college to get a degree so they can land a job. There will still be some who are hunting for a man to support them but I highly doubt that is even over 25% of them.

Not exactly, gays are not male-female relationships. Of course, gay male to male relationships ARE horny ...... but I can't handle it IMO. My close friend in my workplace was gay person and vietnam vet background. Secret sexuality until drunk new years party; spill the beans. He's similar to Mike Tyson face and deep voice ... unusual huh? BTW, still close friends

A buddy of mine was dating a sorority girl, she told him/us that some of the girls in the house would take classes that would fall in line with guys that were going into medicine or law...no clue if that is true she might have just been hacking on some of the girls I need her house. But she said that there were a few that would husband-hunt when it came to picking some classes.

Honestly most female students are husband searched (mating). Nature calls ..... animal behaviors including humans

Ha ha! Isn't that true of male students as well?

No, all male students are horny as hell except suffering brain defects (gays). Don't matter marriage or not. Females ..... mostly breeding process with perfect world (marriage) except lesbians. Also lots of gold diggers.

:sarcasm or not ? ...... I'm not telling you !!

Are you saying gay guys aren't horny?

I know you're old and you're clearly speaking from an oldentimes viewpoint. By and large women go to college to get a degree so they can land a job. There will still be some who are hunting for a man to support them but I highly doubt that is even over 25% of them.

Not exactly, gays are not male-female relationships. Of course, gay male to male relationships ARE horny ...... but I can't handle it IMO. My close friend in my workplace was gay person and vietnam vet background. Secret sexuality until drunk new years party; spill the beans. He's similar to Mike Tyson face and deep voice ... unusual huh? BTW, still close friends

The reason the AIDS virus spread so quickly in the gay men community is that they were super horny dudes who wanted to bang a ton of other super horny dudes. Plus, condoms were thought to be birth control before they were used as disease control. That's science.
  • Fire 1

A buddy of mine was dating a sorority girl, she told him/us that some of the girls in the house would take classes that would fall in line with guys that were going into medicine or law...no clue if that is true she might have just been hacking on some of the girls I need her house. But she said that there were a few that would husband-hunt when it came to picking some classes.

There's a key word in there.

Personally, I would recommend that you go to work right away after high school, whatever you were thinking about going to school for, get job in that profession. Make some money, maybe take a night class each semester. See if you actually like it, get some solid experience and resume builder, then go to school as a non-traditional 20 year old freshman.

The other thing about this is some fields are near impossible to get into without a degree. From my personal experience, the chances I'd get a broadcast journalism job without a degree were slim to none. I've also never met a journalist who I knew had never been to college. The only way I was going to see if I liked it was study it and do it.

That said, I ended up getting lucky. I used my time in the field to learn what I liked/didn't like about the job, and I ended up moving to a new industry (marketing). A lot of the skills I picked up in my first career carried over easily, and I've been fortunate enough to learn/train from a boss whose been in marketing for 30+ years, so he's helped make up for what I didn't know.

• Fire 1

At $20,000 per year, there is no way in hell most women are in college to find a husband.

Agreed. I did know one girl who admitted to me that her "doctor boyfriend" (he was an undergrad who wanted to go to med school) was going to take care of her and she was just going to college "for the experience." Her family was pretty wealthy.

But, to your point, she had to have been an anomaly. Most women (and most people) are going to college to learn and apply that knowledge to the work force.

At $20,000 per year, there is no way in hell most women are in college to find a husband.

Agreed. I did know one girl who admitted to me that her "doctor boyfriend" (he was an undergrad who wanted to go to med school) was going to take care of her and she was just going to college "for the experience." Her family was pretty wealthy.

But, to your point, she had to have been an anomaly. Most women (and most people) are going to college to learn and apply that knowledge to the work force.

I would imagine it's a very small percentage that go to college planning to meet their husband… I would imagine it's a very high percentage of people that go to college hoping/thinking they might meet their significant other. There is nothing wrong with that.

Looking back on it now I probably thought and hoped I would meet my wife in college… There was a girl there that I knew I wanted to get to know and would've loved to Marry… But she never talked to me.

There's a key word in there.

There are a bunch of key words...

Back in the 70s there were a bunch of small town women that went to UNL to get their MRS degree.

Now days online dating apps are free and college is expensive. So most of the women that go to college now are serious

I had a parent teacher conference a few years ago and the mom was from Utah… We got talking about colleges she said she went to University of Utah and said that the girls that go to BYU go to get there Mrs. degree. She probably would have been in college in the 80s. I had never heard that term before… She actually had to explain it to me.

I would imagine it's a very small percentage that go to college planning to meet their husbandI would imagine it's a very high percentage of people that go to college hoping/thinking they might meet their significant other. There is nothing wrong with that.

Looking back on it now I probably thought and hoped I would meet my wife in college… There was a girl there that I knew I wanted to get to know and would've loved to Marry… But she never talked to me.

There's a big difference between the two bolded points and I'm sure that's the point of your post.

I would imagine it's a very small percentage that go to college planning to meet their husbandI would imagine it's a very high percentage of people that go to college hoping/thinking they might meet their significant other. There is nothing wrong with that.

There's a big difference between the two bolded points and I'm sure that's the point of your post.

Yep! It is.

I would like to think about this thread the other direction.

I think it's fantastic that women feel empowered and want to go to college to improve their future.

My bigger question is, why aren't men going to college at the same rate? Does this statistic take into account trade schools and community colleges?