Land of 10: Top 25 NU Players of all Time

Once you've slotted Brook Berringer ahead of Turner Gill, you've lost credibility for the rest of the list.

Or you can look at it as an outsiders point of view. If you do this it becomes more interesting, I think.

And Guy Chamberin might be upset because Guy Chamberin is too low on the list :hellloooochuckleshuffle

Wow, this list is super controversial and people are talking about it. Who would have thought we'd have such a spirited debate at this point in the dead of the offseason?

But it's controversial for the wrong reasons. These 2 that put the list together shouldn't be allowed to write about Nebraska after doing sh#t like this.

Well, this is the same writer who said an "NFL Scout" (actually, a senior bowl rep) was gushing over Tanner Lee and liked him more than Rosen and Darnold.

Wow, this list is super controversial and people are talking about it. Who would have thought we'd have such a spirited debate at this point in the dead of the offseason?

But it's controversial for the wrong reasons. These 2 that put the list together shouldn't be allowed to write about Nebraska after doing sh#t like this.

Well, this is the same writer who said an "NFL Scout" (actually, a senior bowl rep) was gushing over Tanner Lee and liked him more than Rosen and Darnold.

I guess i don't see the correlation between him saying a scout liked Lee and his picks for top 25 Huskers of all time is.

• Fire 1

I guess i don't see the correlation between him saying a scout liked Lee and his picks for top 25 Huskers of all time is.

His, um, imagination in the Lee article is more evidence for him not being allowed to write about NU.

Here's Nick Bahe's top ten since 1997. I tweeted back to him that Barret Ruud is not better than LaVonte David.

Fonoti over Raiola?

Barrett Ruud over All American Lavonte David?

Dude needs to stick to Creighton basketball takes.

Bahe has a boner for Ruud because they are both Lincoln Southeast guys and probably friends.

Here's Nick Bahe's top ten since 1997. I tweeted back to him that Barret Ruud is not better than LaVonte David.

Fonoti over Raiola?

Bahe has a boner for Ruud because they are both Lincoln Southeast guys and probably friends.

Then i guess that goes for the Land of 10 authors too. They had Ruud ahead of Trev Alberts

Fonoti over Raiola?

Then i guess that goes for the Land of 10 authors too. They had Ruud ahead of Trev Alberts

It's so controversial. We should all click their links to see how they explain their reasoning.

• Fire 1

Fonoti over Raiola?

It's so controversial. We should all click their links to see how they explain their reasoning.

If you don't want to participate, don't post.

• Fire 3

Fonoti over Raiola?

The writers probably liked Ruud more because he had a long career in the NFL and there is a recency bias. For their time at NU, give me Alberts.

Fonoti over Raiola?

I find this funner than the actual list.

• Fire 1

Fonoti over Raiola?

I find this funner than the actual list.

You don't add anything to the conversation. you just bitch about what other people are bitching about.

• Fire 2