Trump Domestic Policy - Budgets, etc

Trump has had more to date because of the Pelosi, Schumer led Democrats. I know, you will say that  the Republicans had 2 years to get things done. With the power that the Clinton's have in Washington you better believe that strings have been getting pulled all over DC to obstruct this president at every turn.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, hskerprid said:

Trump has had more to date because of the Pelosi, Schumer led Democrats. I know, you will say that  the Republicans had 2 years to get things done. With the power that the Clinton's have in Washington you better believe that strings have been getting pulled all over DC to obstruct this president at every turn.

wait..are you saying the clintons controlled the republican led senate and congress?   

9 minutes ago, commando said:

wait..are you saying the clintons controlled the republican led senate and congress?   

You're not that obtuse are you? They still hold alot of sway with the judicial branch. You know, the branch that thwarts anything conservative in the appellate.

Just now, hskerprid said:

You're not that obtuse are you? They still hold alot of sway with the judicial branch. You know, the branch that that's anything conservative in the appellate.

but they don't pass the laws.  the house passes laws.....not the judiciary.   and your claim is that obama used EO's to bypass congress.    

3 minutes ago, hskerprid said:

Judiciary is doing all it can to stop this administration at the behest of Democrats. The two most powerful in DC would still be the Clinton's. Hillary is still smarting from the a$$ whooping she got.

kk...so basically you have backtracked on your initial claim that obama issued more EO's than anyone else and moved to trump has to issue more than obama did because the dems control washington.   got it.  thanks for explaining that to me.   

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Oof. Just looking at that number for FDR makes my hand cramp up.

FDR add a bit over 12 years at the helm...and also had a little thing called WW2 to contend with.   heck...not sure how the EO's break down but he also had the great depression to work with also.   It looks like he had ample opportunity and reasons to use EO's IMO.

1 hour ago, hskerprid said:

Judiciary is doing all it can to stop this administration at the behest of Democrats. The two most powerful in DC would still be the Clinton's. Hillary is still smarting from the a$$ whooping she got.

A)who tells you Obama used executive orders more than anyone else? (Even in recent times)

B) what is their motivation to do so?