Trump's Tax Plan

sho

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Seriously...this reads like the diatribe of a person that needs to see a mental health professional--the paranoia and connotative dissonance in this post is deafening. Too bad there aren't any healthcare initiatives that would provide easy and cheap access to mental health care...

...and as far as the bit on Lincoln, he had nothing to do with permitting the proliferation of memorials to the traitors and vermin that fought for the South in the Civil War. C'mon, this is American History 101. Lincoln caught an acute case of death in the back of his head (at the hands of a conservative political zealot, no less) back in April 1865, during the end stages of the Civil War. :facepalm: 

The vast majority of memorials to fallen traitors (a.k.a. Confederate memorials to the Snowflake crowd) were installed after the 1890s and coincided with the end of the Reconstruction Era in the South--the same era that begat the Jim Crow laws which prohibited African Americans from voting and encouraged the lynching of these same people. Additional spikes in memorial establishment coincided with the rise of the KKK during the 1910s-1930s, and in retaliation Southerners to the Brown vs. the Board of Education (1950s-1960s) Civil Rights-era decision to desegregate schools. 

What is disconcerting is that you claim to "value this country and it’s citizens first and foremost and have dedicated my life, to date, to the protection of both". I have to question whether you truly value this country if you fail to recognize the South for what they truly were--traitors to the United States of America and the oppressors of minorities. The end never justifies the means, and most sane, rational folks would question the values of a self-proclaimed "defender" who is acts as though they are morally compromised (at best). 

Your internet psychology degree must have required arduous study and much effort. Allow me to congratulate you on your singular impressive achievement!!

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Your internet psychology degree must have required arduous study and much effort. Allow me to congratulate you on your singular impressive achievement!!

Thanks! And I'll be sure to congratulate you when you graduate your Hooked on Phonics course and can read whole paragraphs and posts. 

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 2

2 hours ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

It’s not difficult. The people that will be adversely affected are the relatively wealthy and the people with exceptionally high state and local taxes. I believe that the state and local deduction is capped at 10,000. That will not adversely affect the majority of middle class Americans. It will affect people that were able to deduct their exorbitant local taxes from their Federal income. (Like Bookers New Jersey)

Dude.  You've got it all backwards.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Think that was an interesting slip there, scornfully referring to the "adversarial MSM."

The phrase 'adversarial press' is often used in American politics, usually (rightfully, to borrow the word of the day) in praise of their critical function in holding government accountable.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/study-91-percent-of-trump-coverage-on-broadcast-news-was-negative-230297

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Are we taking bets yet as to which person this is a sock of yet or do you guys need more time with the menu?

Honestly I'd prefer we don't out him--it's obvious this is his outlet for frustration, and I shudder to think of what he'd do if this is denied to him. 

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Well, to be fair, there's only so many ways one can put a positive spin on a prospective president bragging about grabbing women by their privates, and Brietbart and Fox News already covered them.  :dunno

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

It's difficult to have positive coverage of a person like Candidate Trump, whose entire campaign was based on phrases like "Lock her up!"

Plus, this from your own link:

The 2005 tape of Trump making lewd comments about women and other allegations of his mistreatment of women was by far the most covered topic, garnering 102 minutes of coverage.

Lest we forget what Trumps comments were:

Unidentified voice: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and f#*k her. She was married.

Unidentified voice:  That’s huge news there.

Trump: No, no. Nancy. No this was— And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’ I took her out furniture– I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as s#!t. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa!

Bush: Yes. Yes, the Donald has scored!

Trump: Whoa!

Bush: Whoa, my man!

Unidentified voice: Wait, wait you’ve got to look at me when you get out and be like ... will you give me the thumbs up? You’ve got to put the thumbs up.

[crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you. You are a pu&&y.

[crosstalk]

Unidentified voice: You’ve got to get the thumbs up. You can’t be too happy, man.

Trump: Alright, you and I will walk down.

[crosstalk]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s her. It’s her.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

• Plus1 4