Trump's Tax Plan

sho

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

For the life of me, I can not figure out how Wells Fargo is still in business.  

They have to have lost a ton of business over this.

I work in marketing at a credit union, and I can tell you that Wells Fargo has been a great source of new accounts for us. These people seemed displeased with Wells Fargo for years but the constant scandals in the news was the breaking point.

Shameless plug, but everyone should join a credit union. Bank where you're an owner and come first, rather than the stock price.

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/6/2018 at 0:43 AM, mrandyk said:

I work in marketing at a credit union, and I can tell you that Wells Fargo has been a great source of new accounts for us.

We have pulled all accounts out of Wells Fargo.  I have been looked down the nose of bankers so many times and scrutinized when asking for loans or help with something....to hell if I'm going to put up with a crooked bank.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

We have pulled all accounts out of Wells Fargo.  I have been looked down the nose of bankers so many times and scrutinized when asking for loans or help with something....to hell if I'm going to put up with a crooked bank.

I'm with @mrandyk, check into a credit union. Just took the GF to sign up for the one I just joined recently myself. I've been listening to Clark Howard's money podcast a lot lately & he's really into credit unions for their superior customer service & better rates/availability of loans should you need one. From the couple I have done business with, couldn't recommend them highly enough over big banks. 

15 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

I'm with @mrandyk, check into a credit union. Just took the GF to sign up for the one I just joined recently myself. I've been listening to Clark Howard's money podcast a lot lately & he's really into credit unions for their superior customer service & better rates/availability of loans should you need one. From the couple I have done business with, couldn't recommend them highly enough over big banks. 

I'm talking about business accounts where we need certain services that only a larger bank typically offers.

Edited by BigRedBuster

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm talking about business accounts where we need certain services that only a larger bank typically offers.

Hmmm. That's tough. I have zero familiarity with managing a business & all the financial needs that come with it. I just know I don't trust or like the bigger banks.

I've been listening to a lot of Clark Howard recently for financial stuff, & a cursory skimming of his website produced a couple stories on alternative options for small businesses like online banking or P2P lenders online for loans. Obviously I don't know the size of your operation, but maybe some of that stuff is at least interesting to skim through for you. More options can't hurt, right?

Let me know what you end up doing.

1 minute ago, dudeguyy said:

Hmmm. That's tough. I have zero familiarity with managing a business & all the financial needs that come with it. I just know I don't trust or like the bigger banks.

I've been listening to a lot of Clark Howard recently for financial stuff, & a cursory skimming of his website produced a couple stories on alternative options for small businesses like online banking or P2P lenders online for loans. Obviously I don't know the size of your operation, but maybe some of that stuff is at least interesting to skim through for you. More options can't hurt, right?

Let me know what you end up doing.

We have already switched everything that was at Wells Fargo to Pinnacle.  

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...