STANLEY!

zoogs

3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I'm real interested to see how Wisky covers him and with that tighter coverage how he performs and how much bigger these mistakes appear in those games.

If they key on him, it could help Spielman have a big night.  He has a knack for finding ways to get open, and he looked like he did a much better job of catching passes thrown his way tonight.

The way I'd phrase it: Morgan produced well but didn't play overly well. I think both of those things can be true at the same time. The number of drops he had and the fumble were pretty disappointing, and a couple of those drops were balls he should've caught.

There's no denying the offense has a better rhythm with him in, though.

• Plus1 3

Just now, Enhance said:

At least Wilbon/Ozigbo have done pretty well in his absence. 69 carries, 345 yards and 5 YPC.

Oh, I agree.  I have been happy with their production.  I still see a large gap from Bryant to those 2, but having 3 capable backs is a blessing.  I really think Bryant could be special.  He could be a game changer against Wisconsin and Ohio State if he can play and holes open up.

7 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Key is a good running game against them.  I am really hoping Tre Bryant can play next Saturday.  He is much better than our other backs.

100% a good balance must be struck for us to be successful. Getting it going on the ground is very important but even when we are pounding it on the ground I hope these 3 are out there instead of Rahn, Reimers and whoever else so we can hurt them with a PA they don't see coming rather than just telling them when we are passing or running based on our personnel 

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

100% a good balance must be struck for us to be successful. Getting it going on the ground is very important but even when we are pounding it on the ground I hope these 3 are out there instead of Rahn, Reimers and whoever else so we can hurt them with a PA they don't see coming rather than just telling them when we are passing or running based on our personnel 

I agree 100%.  We have to have both going next week.  I'm still not very optimistic about next week.