Remaining 2017 Season Predictions

URSS

On game day I will talk myself into a way that NU can win each of these games.  Yes, even Penn State...the liquor can make me believe just about anything! But as of today, I would say:

Purdue W

Northwestern W

Minnesota L (this will be the game that completely breaks what is left of team/fan/administration morale)

Penn. St L

Iowa L

That said, what I would love to see is this. Big Red going 5-0 and Frost making a public statement that his dream job is Nebraska and is willing to wait for Riley to finish what he started.  

I'll say we win two of the four games not against Penn State. Don't know which two. They all seem to be about as likely as the next, with the two easier teams being on the road and the two more difficult teams at home. ESPN's FPI just about agrees with me, giving us about a 40% chance of winning each of the Purdue, NW, and Minnesota games, and a 33% chance of beating Iowa.

As much as this pains me to say, I'm hoping we don't make a bowl game. I just want to guarantee Riley's departure, and my god if we don't hire Scott Frost as our next HC I will cry.

On 10/26/2017 at 0:15 AM, El Diaco said:

:facepalm: Not another one.

Instead of guessing this, which has been run into the ground already in multiple threads, how about we guess how many more threads and how many more angles timmytbro will take in further efforts to discredit this staff? My guess is the whole number one less than infinity.

I wish the ignore feature blocked threads created by those on it. I guess I should just be thankful that the posts don’t show up.

I dusted off my ignore list to add three posters, and found that I was still blocking like 5 banned posters.  Fall cleaning, I guess.

• Plus1 1