** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Football Guy Bob said:

Deontre Thomas

Guy Thomas

Mario Goodrich

Will Farniok

Actually, this is completely random that current Nebraska players would be following the UCF RB coach. That is very interesting; however, I find it hard to believe IF and a big IF Frost has somehow been named head coach behind the scenes that he has already established his staff, or let the current players know.

Chinander- UCF d coordinator is following willie Hampton 

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Actually, this is completely random that current Nebraska players would be following the UCF RB coach. That is very interesting; however, I find it hard to believe IF and a big IF Frost has somehow been named head coach behind the scenes that he has already established his staff, or let the current players know.

No UCF coach is following them. He is one of UCFs recruiting coordinators. All following recently guys we have been in on

2 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

With the early recruiting period you have to somehow secure your class. If Frost is coming he knows he can’t waste a recruiting class.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Did he by chance try recruiting him at some point and that's why 

UCF could be thinking, "Hey, Nebraska is going to be without a coach soon, so lets recruit these guys to UCF."

Someone start checking to see if the recruits following said coordinator if UCF is in need of those positions....Thanks in advance.