Tanner Lee's Progression

BIG ERN

It's a combination of bad play calling, so-so blocking , and poor pass choices. A pocket passer should be better than a dual-threat guy like Tommy Armstrong. It's been hit-and-miss, like Jammal Lord used to say, but mostly miss with no run threat. We gave the game away with interceptions and poor choices in the red zone. Just hold the ball and kick the field goal and we most likely win by three before overtime.

What's this thread about, stats or something?

Lee was progressing.  He was also playing against teams that had sizable leads and didn't care if Lee completed a pass here and there.  This whole season has been a mirage of crap.  I games when we needed him and our offensive CO to step up and do better, we amazingly do worse.  When we play the big boys, we can't compete.  I don't put everything on Tanner however.  This scheme is awful.  Sure, our O-line can't really block that well, but in this game, he did have ample time to get rid of the ball.  Running game is no better or no worse than its been all season long.  Tanner makes bad decisions, but our scheme is mostly responsible for that.  I say that Tanner should assume about 40% of the blame and Langs take the other 60%.    If I were Tanner, I would go to NFL combine and see where I stack up.  He can't be any worse than some NFL QB's that I have watched this season try to play the part.