***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

12 minutes ago, marko polo said:

Who decides who"s respected?

Redux does...you missed the memo because it didn't have a TPS cover sheet.

See, you can't be "respected" until the popular members decide that your comments and posts are worthwhile.  Which, they never will or do because you're not in their clique.  

Edited by Making Chimichangas
  • Plus1 1

Regardless of predictions by anyone - broken clocks are right twice a day. Can't we all  agree we just want to win again, whatever it takes? 

I have bet against the Huskers however I like money, does that make not a real fan? Maybe...

IMHO no one should be patting themselves on the back after today truly a sad day a black eye for an all ready beaten program... :bang

I guess the larger point there is making predictions and discussion of what a s#!t show xyz coach will be or year will be then after a fresh wound throwing salt in it. Was today a s#!t show? Yes. Does it matter if anyone predicted it no, unless your the current or former AD. That's my two cents but probably over priced.

Going to go back to drinking and bathing in bleach.  

48 minutes ago, marko polo said:

I feel your pain. I mentioned this all before the season and and all I got was grief

I know man.  Listen, I understand that when someone posts an "unpopular" opinion, they're going to get roasted by the conventional wisdom adherents--that's the way the internet works.  But those same people should have the intellectual honesty to come back later and say, "You weren't so crazy after all."

Case in point, remember when ESPN said Nebraska would go 5-7 this year, and some other site predicted we'd go 6-6?  We all, me included, largely pooh poohed that notion.  The difference is, I actually posted here saying, "Wow, those predictions weren't so crazy after all."  (Anyone who desires to verify my claims, feel free.)  

Oh well, the Minnesota game is over, we've got two more games left where (in all honesty) we're probably going to lose by a combined 80 or more points.

The Sun will come out tomorrow.