***Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

10 minutes ago, Redux said:

You clearly don't get the difference between contibuting and wanting to be right.  So again, kudos for being "right" 9 months ago.  You....you really earned it.

I hit the nail on the head in both instances.

And "wanting" to be right?  Looks at Redux incredulously.  I didn't realize that being correct was the same as wanting to be correct. 

Look, I'm am NOT saying I'm 100% right all the time or that I can NEVER be wrong.

But dang...would it kill you (or anyone else who flung pooh on me for those observations) to come back now and admit that my comments had merit?  Nope, that's just too much trouble.

4 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

And "wanting" to be right?  Looks at Redux incredulously.  I didn't realize that being correct was the same as wanting to be correct. 

Look, I'm am NOT saying I'm 100% right all the time or that I can NEVER be wrong.

But dang...would it kill you (or anyone else who flung pooh on me for those observations) to come back now and admit that my comments had merit?  Nope, that's just too much trouble.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I feel your pain. I mentioned this all before the season and and all I got was grief

• Plus1 1

Our job ad for football coach has the following priorities:

(1) BE A NICE GUY

(2) Chew gum on the sideline and look clueless

(3) Don’t argue with the refs

(4) knowing how to coach is optional - No winning experience required

(5) take team for ice cream when they are blown out

(6) get paid $250k a game regardless of output.

Isn't it weird how some of the more respected posters who were down on the staff before the year started aren't on here posting over and over about how right they were?  I mean, they were right so they should be in here begging for validation!  Come on everyone, all of us optimists are in here ready to bow down and praise you.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Isn't it weird how some of the more respected posters who were down on the staff before the year started aren't on here posting over and over about how right they were?  I mean, they were right so they should be in here begging for validation!  Come on everyone, all of us optimists are in here ready to bow down and praise you.

Who decides who"s respected?

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, neepster said:

Anyone taking any bets on how many PSU hangs on us next weekend?  I think only the fact that they will probably get their 4th string QB on the field would prevent them from hanging 100 on this horribly coached D.

I would imagine PSU is going to open up as a favorite somewhere in the -33 to -35 range.  I would peg their team total somewhere around 45.5

12 minutes ago, Redux said:

Yup.  Typical behavior from the "in-crowd" mafia on this board.  It's okay though, stay on this board where you get all those +1's for throwing pooh on other posters.

Moving on from you.

Edited by Making Chimichangas
  • Plus1 1