What did we learn?....Minnesota

2 minutes ago, kodi41 said:

No...I meant Exactly what word I used: would you like Webster's definition:

• the action of conceding, granting, or yielding something.

You can say whatever or use whatever words you want. Let me be the first to say goodbye. You have the distinction of being the quickest ever placed on my ignore list. I wish you well in your remaining minutes on the board before being banned. Good day.

• Plus1 3

I have been a hardcore fan all my life (57 years), I have followed the Huskers everywhere I lived, been a devoted fan win or loose, but under the circumstances the program has to adhere to these days is totally ridiculous, I'm sick and tired of the PC BS that is forced on us,  like firing Bo Pelini, was a travesty, it takes years to establish a winning program, (how long did it take the great Tom Osborne?) you didn't give him a chance,   I know a lot of PC correct people did not like the tactics of Coach Pelini, get over it you little wienies!  THIS IS FOOTBALL -- NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS BALLET RECITAL ! 

Fire the people responsible for implementing the Political Correctness of our FOOTBALL program and bring in the old school boys who know how to coach and mold our young men into great football players again, then and only then we will have a championship program again. 

1 minute ago, HARDCORE HUSKER FUSKER said:

I have been a hardcore fan all my life (57 years), I have followed the Huskers everywhere I lived, been a devoted fan win or loose, but under the circumstances the program has to adhere to these days is totally ridiculous, I'm sick and tired of the PC BS that is forced on us,  like firing Bo Pelini, was a travesty, it takes years to establish a winning program, (how long did it take the great Tom Osborne?) you didn't give him a chance,   I know a lot of PC correct people did not like the tactics of Coach Pelini, get over it you little wienies!  THIS IS FOOTBALL -- NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS BALLET RECITAL ! 

Fire the people responsible for implementing the Political Correctness of our FOOTBALL program and bring in the old school boys who know how to coach and mold our young men into great football players again, then and only then we will have a championship program again. 

Been a fan for 57 years ... and are getting around to post for the "FIRST" time on Huskerboard?  :-)  Something tells me you really are not that "HARDCORE" ... but I understand some folks get several identities around here.  Welcome ... again.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, HARDCORE HUSKER FUSKER said:

Stupid me.  I thought Bo was fired because he had no idea how to defend the run. 

Got me again.  Responding to someone with < 5 posts. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Been a fan for 57 years ... and are getting around to post for the "FIRST" time on Huskerboard?  :-)  Something tells me you really are not that "HARDCORE" ... but I understand some folks get several identities around here.  Welcome ... again.

I guess I need to spend more time in chat rooms, to be considered a hardcore fan...watching, listening, going to the games don't count anymore 

;) thanks

18 minutes ago, HARDCORE HUSKER FUSKER said:

If this post was intended as sarcasm, well played.

37 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

that sounds smart.  Hire new assistants and tell the new head coach who he gets.  Sounds like a recipe for success right there. 

Obviously you are in the mood to be an @#$&** today. May be you should run for AD why don’t you? I have watched UCF and their defense is not their best trait. I was merely offering a suggestion based on what I have seen so far from both teams. There is no need to ridicule anyone unless that is how you define your manhood. 

4 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

hehe.. sucker.. :LOLtartar

Now this is a good example of a Political Correct Comment...most of the talk about Coach Pelini's firing was about his way he disciplined the players and the media and used your excuse to make it PC, all I'm saying is look at what we had to work with and give him a chance, the football field is more level now than ever with technology, and the lack of top level players coming to Nebraska to play football.