What did we learn?....Minnesota

6 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Obviously you are in the mood to be an @#$&** today. May be you should run for AD why don’t you? I have watched UCF and their defense is not their best trait. I was merely offering a suggestion based on what I have seen so far from both teams. There is no need to ridicule anyone unless that is how you define your manhood. 

No need to be defensive. I didn’t feel it was a good suggestion.  And about that manhood...;)

3 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

So did I.  I imagine the players in the huddle were looking to the sideline to see if POB had tied and gagged Tanner.

That shows you how prepared and informed our players are on the field. The coaches must be so proud of their accomplishments on the field. I really hope they stopped for ice cream on their way back to Lincoln. They should celebrate...

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

No need to be defensive. I didn’t feel it was a good suggestion.  And about that manhood...;)

Your comments were completely meant as an insult. Nevertheless, have you seen how Wisconsin defense plays? I am not suggesting you force Scott Frost to hire anyone. I was just stating my opinion that the combination of the two would be an excellent choice and that we should open the check books and make it happen if that were possible. At this point, I would be happy with Scott Frost brining anyone. By the way, i suggest you watch the Wisconsin Iowa game and watch Wisconsin’s defense before you state that it is a bad idea.