JUCO RB Greg Bell [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

60 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bell commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2018 at 12:40 AM

6 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Something has to give if he signs....I assume Frost doesn't feel too comfortable with Oz and Wilbon, maybe Bryant but knee issues are worrisome 

Ozigbo - SR

Wilbon - SR

Bryant - JR 

Greg Bell - JR 

Jaylin Bradley - So 

I think it's just to add to competition and make sure we have a RB that fits this offense. 

Nebraska

Young Grand Island Husker, The Murphinator, Husker_luver, seaofred92, Roll Skers, Edison's Enemy, Head Coach Scott Frost, Wunderkind, The Cornfather, Huskers44, Bornhusker, Warrior10, HuskermanMike, swmohusker, Sker4Ever, Throw Dem Bones, Hedley Lamarr, Zacharias, CMT1525, Husker from Kansas, GSG, Sgt Red, huskersrule95, Mavric, AZRaiderH8r, yort2000, sho, husker_fan_from_sweden, chamrocck, PattyG, JKinney, 84HuskerLaw, LumberJackSker, Roger Dorn, SWIHusker, blarson3, Treand3, HuskerDom, Dewiz, L.husker713, bugeater17, Drutopian, TheBugeater, The Dude, Lil' Red

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Something has to give if he signs....I assume Frost doesn't feel too comfortable with Oz and Wilbon, maybe Bryant but knee issues are worrisome 

Ozigbo - SR 

Wilbon - SR

Bryant - JR 

Greg Bell - JR 

Jaylin Bradley - So 

Here are my thoughts on the RB room.

Ozigbo - not sure if he has the speed and versatility that Frost may want in a RB, could be relegated to short yardage situations

Wilbon - inconsistent throughout his career

Bryant - with his knee, I don't think he should be counted on ever contributing for an entire season

Bell - looks like a versatile, all-around back.  Looked at his Hudl film and he is a very good outside zone runner.  Makes one cut and heads up field with speed.

Bradley - I think he has a bright future at NU, but needs to bulk up his legs to withstand more punishment and be a stronger runner

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Here are my thoughts on the RB room.

Ozigbo - not sure if he has the speed and versatility that Frost may want in a RB, could be relegated to short yardage situations

Wilbon - inconsistent throughout his career

Bryant - with his knee, I don't think he should be counted on ever contributing for an entire season

Bell - looks like a versatile, all-around back.  Looked at his Hudl film and he is a very good outside zone runner.  Makes one cut and heads up field with speed.

Bradley - I think he has a bright future at NU, but needs to bulk up his legs to withstand more punishment and be a stronger runner

Nice recap. It seems like we could also use another HS running back to take in the 2018 class

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO RB Greg Bell [Nebraska - Signed LOI]