Russia

So, they supposedly found the terrorist, beat the s#!t out of them till one's eye popped out and he's in a coma, hooked up a car battery to another's balls, and cut another's ear off and fed it to him (on video).

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, ZRod said:

So, they supposedly found the terrorist, beat the s#!t out of them till one's eye popped out and he's in a coma, hooked up a car battery to another's balls, and cut another's ear off and fed it to him (on video).

I saw the video of the cutting of the ear.  OUCH

I had not heard about the rest.  I feel like in that situation, getting your ear cutoff is probably my first choice.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
59 minutes ago, ZRod said:

they are very good at getting confessions....whether they got the guilty people or not.  

• Fire 2
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

they are very good at getting confessions....whether they got the guilty people or not.  

Ha!  right!

I do feel like the "Ukrainian Terrorist" story is made up though, just a little convenient.  

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  right!

I do feel like the "Ukrainian Terrorist" story is made up though, just a little convenient.  

It was/is simply too good of an opportunity to not justify a draft/mobilization that will probably now include citizens of Moscow to replace the front lines primarily made up of rural & often poorer unwanted non-ethnic Russians in the eyes of Putin 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

It was/is simply too good of an opportunity to not justify a draft/mobilization that will probably now include citizens of Moscow to replace the front lines primarily made up of rural & often poorer unwanted non-ethnic Russians in the eyes of Putin 

Amen...I mean this is basically gold for putin.  

Even if those dudes are not Ukrainian and if they are still alive, you can bet your a$$ that they will eventually admit they are Ukrainian.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Amen...I mean this is basically gold for putin.  

Even if those dudes are not Ukrainian and if they are still alive, you can bet your a$$ that they will eventually admit they are Ukrainian.  

Torture does that to a fella. Not that they don’t deserve it. But they are just pawns. 

Just now, Decked said:

Torture does that to a fella. Not that they don’t deserve it. But they are just pawns. 

For sure...

My guess (and I am usually wrong) is that putin knew about this ahead of time and of course did nothing to stop it because he can use it to his advantage. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, teachercd said:

For sure...

My guess (and I am usually wrong) is that putin knew about this ahead of time and of course did nothing to stop it because he can use it to his advantage. 

They did know. They were told by america. May not to the exact specifics but they knew it was on the table. 

1 hour ago, commando said:

i saw the video isis released that the attackers filmed .   it was isis.  

Released on their official media they normally send these out from