Offensive Position Group Confidence

Offensive Confidence  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The board doesn't have a way to do rankings very well.  But I was interested in what people thought about the following tweet.

I thought I'd break offense and defense into separate polls and let people vote for the three position groups they felt most confident in as a way to get a feel for what people think are our strengths and weaknesses.

I only voted for the interior linemen, as the rest of the offense is going to be a complete unknown until halfway into the season, IMO. 

I put this in the defense thread as well, but RB is way too high on Mike'l's list for me. I'd flip them and Safeties around. 

• Plus1 1

Feel good about WR’s and TE’s.  OL and QB are going to be a crap shoot until mid season imo.

RB could jump depending the new talent and how much of an early impact they can make.  Unfortunately I do not trust any of the current RB’s outside of Bradley who didn’t really get a shot last year.

1 hour ago, ADS said:

Feel good about WR’s and TE’s.  OL and QB are going to be a crap shoot until mid season imo.

RB could jump depending the new talent and how much of an early impact they can make.  Unfortunately I do not trust any of the current RB’s outside of Bradley who didn’t really get a shot last year.

Not agreeing or disagreeing but what about the WR/TE makes you feel good?  TE - not very experienced, and WR - two known commodities and limited to no experienced depth beyond SMJ/JDS.  I certainly hope you're right, though.

I voted for RB's and WR's and then to get to 3 I included QB's. I've got no confidence in our OL until I see something much different. Probably could've included TE but I'd actually like to see them utilized before I say I'm confident in them. I expect landslide improvement in all areas under Frost but based on what we saw last year...had to start somewhere.

Running back is the strength of the team on offense. Then interior lineman, and receivers.

Don't use TE's much, Tackles can be shored up to pass protect and create seems running the ball, which leaves QBs a spot that needs a lot of polishing and leadership.