****Official 2018 Season Countdown Thread****

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Does her being there mean there might be a press conference afterward, or the media is at the practice, or she's just wandering around?

Press conference this late? Lol. Don't the media always wander around? I'm going with she just attended the practice. Technically, some of our media are fans too.

4 minutes ago, FTW said:

Press conference this late? Lol. Don't the media always wander around? I'm going with she just attended the practice. Technically, some of our media are fans too.

Uh, ya. If they're having a practice at 8pm why would a quick Q&A by Frost afterward be too late, especially after saying he's announcing who's starting at QB this weekend? :dunno

And the press have been banned from almost all of the practices. This practice is only open to students (not any other fans) from what I've heard but I wasn't sure about media so I asked. If the media isn't allowed at practice, then she's not allowed even if she is a fan unless she attends classes at UNL.

4 minutes ago, Gage County said:

keith.jpg.1602d994644c0c0f86619ddfc3c5f6b5.jpg

This Husker ran for 240 yards against the Cyclowns in 1987. He was showing off again three weeks later when he ran for 248 against the Puffalos. 7 is shortstop Turner Gill.

Thank you. I was having trouble finding a #6 I wanted to post a photo of so I rotated this photo of Tony Veland.

542f15a98364f.image.jpg

• Plus1 1