Sign in to follow this  
JJ Husker

MODS- Roxy needs assistance

@Mavric, @Enhance, @Thanks_Tom RR, @Huskerzoo, @BIGREDIOWAN, @Saunders......to name a few.

Could one of you contact @Roxy15 and explain to her that she has not been blocked from posting recipes? I don’t know what issues she is having but she is convinced BigErn has blocked her and prevented her from posting any more recipes. She thinks he is some kind of mod...? Anyway peruse this thread if you want to know what’s going on http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/87146-hi/&tab=comments#comment-2014465

And on the one in a million chance this was an ill advised mod team decision, batten the hatches for the sh!tstorm that is coming.

19 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

@Mavric, @Enhance, @Thanks_Tom RR, @Huskerzoo, @BIGREDIOWAN, @Saunders......to name a few.

Could one of you contact @Roxy15 and explain to her that she has not been blocked from posting recipes? I don’t know what issues she is having but she is convinced BigErn has blocked her and prevented her from posting any more recipes. She thinks he is some kind of mod...? Anyway peruse this thread if you want to know what’s going on http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/87146-hi/&tab=comments#comment-2014465

And on the one in a million chance this was an ill advised mod team decision, batten the hatches for the sh!tstorm that is coming.

If you guys need to block someone, I will take one for the team and let you know you can block CN.

• Plus1 3

13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

If you guys need to block someone, I will take one for the team and let you know you can block CN.

Ha, that’s too easy. Everyone knows I don’t contribute squat around here.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Ha, that’s too easy. Everyone knows I don’t contribute squat around here.

Well...that one time you...and what about the...Ummm...were you the guy that had info on...no wait.  Man...

Well, you like Pink Floyd so that is a plus!

15 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Any update here? 

Nope. Kinda surprised nothing has been offered yet....? It has to be some kind of misunderstanding, doesn't it?

Just now, Comfortably Numb said:

Nope. Kinda surprised nothing has been offered yet....? It has to be some kind of misunderstanding, doesn't it?

Let's hope so. If not, we need to start a revolt.

Thanks Mav :thumbs

Seems like one PM got misinterpreted and it somehow spun out of control from there.

You guys don't get paid enough :lol:

I feel like I should apologize to the board for starting this thread now.....

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

• Plus1 2

27 minutes ago, Comfortably Numb said:

I feel like I should apologize to the board for starting this thread now.....

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

It's all good.  Trying to help isn't a bad thing.