The Trump Economy

You guys confuse me. Democrats signed on for this stimulus package, created the ideas implemented in this stimulus package, and some think this package isn’t enough. But Trump is the one pushing this and the Dems are “outflanked”? I’ll give credit to Trump for not stopping this, but I think both parties recognized something was needed. While also giving credit to Trump for doing the right thing now, I won’t ignore the many things he’s done to contribute to the situation.

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

You guys confuse me. Democrats signed on for this stimulus package, created the ideas implemented in this stimulus package, and some think this package isn’t enough. But Trump is the one pushing this and the Dems are “outflanked”? I’ll give credit to Trump for not stopping this, but I think both parties recognized something was needed. While also giving credit to Trump for doing the right thing now, I won’t ignore the many things he’s done to contribute to the situation.

Uggg...so...you will not be Venmoing me your check???  UGUUUGUUGG

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

But do you need it....or would I be better off using it on local businesses like the order out BBQ tonight. You sound like someone who hoards TP. 

I do not hoard TP...I don't really understand how one would hoard it.  I usually buy like the 8 pack, if that helps?

Yes, I do need it.  So, Yes I will take it.

Just now, teachercd said:

Deal!  1,000 dollars worth?  (It will mostly be really cheap booze...lots of times I just use a butter knife and spread it on cheap bread)

Over time if you need it, I won’t let a fellow Husker go hungry, I ain’t buying you cheap booze though, I’ll save for myself if football gets cancelled. 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No...I mean people that can only get like 5 "friends" to lay down in the quad at a university and pretend that they are dead because of global warming!

I actually like Libertarians!  I love the idea of taxing s#!t and making it legal!

I don't understand conservatives on most issues.  Zero people care if you are gay...no one cares who you marry, stop pretending to care about pot being legal.  

Also, if you do get a check and can't stomach cashing it...I can!!  Will you send it to me?

I am not a Sanders fan...but if he was in office and gave me money...I would take every penny.

I don't think SJW means what you think it means. Libertarians and conservatives would be the ones who wouldn't want the government to give people money.

37 minutes ago, Redux said:

I assume all the Trump haters will be sending those checks to the DNC to fight the good fight

Why do you think people that hate Trump must be supporting the DNC?

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Over time if you need it, I won’t let a fellow Husker go hungry, I ain’t buying you cheap booze though, I’ll save for myself if football gets cancelled. 

Well...that is fair enough!

If football doesn't happen we will all need some Barton's!

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

I don't think SJW means what you think it means. Libertarians and conservatives would be the ones who wouldn't want the government to give people money.

Why do you think people that hate Trump must be supporting the DNC?

It means exactly what I think it means...

And I don't give a f#&% who trump haters support.  I just want your trump check if you hate him and what he stands for.

Can I have your check (if you have Trump and what he stands for?  I have no idea if you do or don't, I just want to know if I can have you check)