The Trump Economy

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean he literally tried to take 700,000 people off food stamps during the coronavirus crisis before a federal judge had to step in, he’s vocally against any socialized medicine, and he called Bernie a communist a month ago. He’s literally just trying to save his own a$$, but I get it, people are dumb.

You're missing the bigger picture: if Trump actually delivers on relief checks to American voters that helps them stay afloat, that will trump any of those other things.

You would have to have the biggest hardon ever (as in your hate for Trump) to be pissed about all these ideas (even if stolen from Bernie) being implemented.  

Also...will I be getting one of those checks???

Also, to all the SJW's...if you get a check...don't f#&%ing cash it.  You can send it to me, because I don't care who is in office, if they are sending out free money, I am taking it.  

Can we start a thread of posters who should be sending their checks to other people?  

Edit again...if I don't get one (or two) then f#&% TRUMP, that orange d!(k should be impeached!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Guys, did you ever think youd see the day when the GOP outflanks the democrats on the left? Man the democrats suck at politics. 

Basically Trump is proposing everything Bernie Sanders said to do yesterday and dems are holding it up lol. He is going to win reelection isnt he...

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Who has the ability to do these things right now?

6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

You would have to have the biggest hardon ever (as in your hate for Trump) to be pissed about all these ideas (even if stolen from Bernie) being implemented.  

Also...will I be getting one of those checks???

Also, to all the SJW's...if you get a check...don't f#&%ing cash it.  You can send it to me, because I don't care who is in office, if they are sending out free money, I am taking it.  

Can we start a thread of posters who should be sending their checks to other people?  

Edit again...if I don't get one (or two) then f#&% TRUMP, that orange d!(k should be impeached!

When did I ever say Im pissed about it? I said above its great for people but bad for anyone who wants to get rid of him in Nov...

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

When did I ever say Im pissed about it? I said above its great for people but bad for anyone who wants to get rid of him in Nov...

No idea...I wasn't really even referencing you.  I hope you get two checks and cash them both...

BUT...if for some reason you are above that...could I give you my address :)

5 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Do you mean libertarians/conservatives?

No...I mean people that can only get like 5 "friends" to lay down in the quad at a university and pretend that they are dead because of global warming!

I actually like Libertarians!  I love the idea of taxing s#!t and making it legal!

I don't understand conservatives on most issues.  Zero people care if you are gay...no one cares who you marry, stop pretending to care about pot being legal.  

Also, if you do get a check and can't stomach cashing it...I can!!  Will you send it to me?

I am not a Sanders fan...but if he was in office and gave me money...I would take every penny.