Damning Evidence the Fix Was In on the Clinton ‘Investigation’

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looks like a really legit site. Didn't your boy Donnie say if the article is quoting an anonymous source its made up? How can we trust this anonymous source?? 

Edit: just lost the spelling bee.

17 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Looks like a really legit site. Didn't your boy Donnie say if the article is quoting an anonymous source its made up? How can we trust this anonymous source?? 

Edit: just lost the spelling bee.

Paul Sperry is a well known author and investigative journalist. This is a remarkably well-written and well-sourced piece. 

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Paul Sperry is a well known author and investigative journalist. This is a remarkably well-written and well-sourced piece. 

How do we know, the source is anonymous! That discredits the article according to our President. Don't know Sperry, but why the obsession with Hillary? She lost the election despite winning the popular vote so the grand conspiracy against Trump loses quite a bit of steam right there imo.

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Don't know Sperry

Capture.JPG.36a179a6043ee9a56af297ad44ba2249.JPG

Some chapter titles from well known author and investigative journalist Paul Sperry, from his 2005 book titled "How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington"

Here are some of his article titles for New York Post:

Trump 'plans to scrap' Obama-era rule that turned schools into war zones

Did Putin's pawns help assemble the Trump-smearing dossier?

Meet the American women who are flocking to join ISIS

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

How do we know, the source is anonymous! That discredits the article according to our President. Don't know Sperry, but why the obsession with Hillary? She lost the election despite winning the popular vote so the grand conspiracy against Trump loses quite a bit of steam right there imo.

The conspiracy was for Hillary and against Trump. Thus the double standard in how the investigators have handled them.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The conspiracy was for Hillary and against Trump. Thus the double standard in how the investigators have handled them.

And the notion a conspiracy even exists is nonsense for one reason. Trump is POTUS. If there was a governmental conspiracy to keep Trump out and get Hillary in they would have accomplished their goal quite easily. Just my opinion of course.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The investigation of Trump was hidden and the details of the investigation of Hillary revealed because they didn't want to be accused of playing favorites and trying to get Hillary elected. Funny how they're being accused of that anyway, including with this BS article. They should have just revealed both investigations.

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

If there was a governmental conspiracy to keep Trump out and get Hillary in they would have accomplished their goal quite easily. Just my opinion of course.

Yep. E.g. by revealing that the FBI was investigating him.

They wanted Clinton's victory to be legitimate and not have it questioned. They thought if the Trump investigation was revealed before the election it would look like they were trying to manipulate things. If they actually were trying to manipulate things FOR Clinton, they would have either revealed the Trump investigation and the laptop, or only the Trump investigation.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

And the notion a conspiracy even exists is nonsense for one reason. Trump is POTUS. If there was a governmental conspiracy to keep Trump out and get Hillary in they would have accomplished their goal quite easily. Just my opinion of course.

No one thought Trump would win. No one thought he had a chance. The conspiracy was to protect Hillary, who they assumed would be President. When Trumo was elected, the goal became to discredit him, interfere with his agenda, and try to remove him.

Did you know that most of the charges against Manafort were examined by prosecutors years ago, who declined to prosecute. Then once Trump was elected, Mueller and Co. decided he needed to go to jail over them. I wonder why that was? 

I think there's actually some legitimate threads of stinkiness being referenced in that article. Anyone who thinks that Clinton didn't have powerful influence over/with plenty of government officials all across D.C. is hopefully naive. This email thing is so dumb and such a non-story to me that I can't recall the details, but there does seem to be some incredibly dirty laundry surrounding her and Bill. 

That being said, Real Clear Investigations and Paul Sperry both very clearly have notable and strong conservative leanings and bias, as well as sensationalistic and emotionally loaded headlines/editorial decisions. 

Here's one thing he said that I agree with though: